Hard to Get

Lauren's POV

I was walking to the hallway with Camila when I heard my name being called and I don't have to turn around since I already know who is it "Lauren! Wait Up babe!" I felt an arms wrapped around me "Ooh, Lo, I didn't know you already agreed on dating the Y/L/N" Camila said while smirking and playing with her eyebrows. I quickly put away Y/N's arms around my waist and glares at her "Don't you dare put your dirty arms around me again Y/N" I said and I looked at Camila "And you Camz, you better shut up and i'm not dating that jerk." 

"Hey! I am not. Doesn't mean I talked to every girls in this campus I'm a jerk." Y/N explained at me and pouted. I glared at her again and she put her hands in surrender and I heard Camila laughing. "So, Y/N aren't you tired asking my bestfriend to go on a date with you?" she asked and Y/N answered "No, i'm not and I'm sure Lauren here will say yes today, right?" she looked at me like i'm her love of her life.

I heard Camila's "oohs" and I answered "How do you know I will answer yes to you today? I've been rejecting you for a year Y/N, I will never date you. Yes I admit it, you're hot but you are not my type. So stop with all this bullshit okay? I'm making this clear to you." and to tell you all, when I said those words I saw all the students looking at us and a tear slip down on Y/N's face. I don't know but my heart broke when I saw her in that state. 

I was about to apologize when she spoke "You know Lauren, I really like youno I'm in love with you that's why I'm asking you on a date, I'm serious about you 'cause you are so beautiful and you also have a beautiful mind and soul. After hearing this coming to you, I have the reason now to give up. Fine I will leave you, sorry for bothering you over a year. Bye" after she said that she ran away and I heard the other students whispering to each other. I can feel my heart broke into pieces, I really don't know why I said that. In fact, every time do cheesy things for me I always get this butterflies in my stomach.

I didn't know I was crying until i tasted salty in my lips, I ran away and went to the girls comfort room and cried harder "Lauren! Open this door!" I heard Camila outside the stall "No Camz!", she kept knocking so I opened the door, I hugged her and cried to her chest (Camren moment HAHA!😂😂😂) "Camz, I don't know why I said that, I'm so dumb, I hurt her Camz" I ranted and re rubbed my back and told me something "Why are you affected about this Lo? I thought you made things clear to her that you will never date her?"

I looked at her and wiped my tears "I didn't meant those words—" she cut me off and looked at me with wide yes "Wait so you do like her?" she asked and I nod "Oh my gerd! I knew it! but what are you gonna do now, since you know?" she asked I shook my head "I don't know Mila, I  mean I never felt this feelings towards a girl and it's kinda new to me"

"Wait are you telling me that you're afraid dating a girl?" I nod again and she lifted up my chin to make me look at her "Lauren, don't be afraid to show the real you. If you love a girl then go for it! Never let anyone to put you down and never let them control you. It's life you love what you love whether it's a boy or a girl. Put your happiness first before others." she told me seriously "Wow Camz, I didn't know you have that intellegent" I joked and she slapped my arms and we laughed "Now, since the school is over go get your girl!" she literally push me and laughed.

I'm in the park now looking for Y/N since she told me once that whenever she's hurt she always go here, and I'm pretty sure she's hurt about what I've said earlier. I tried to look around but I can feel someone behind me I walked faster but four men covered my way and i'm starting to get anxious and scared "Hey there, sexy what are you doing alone here in the dark?" A man asked me while running his fingertips on my cheeks. "Get away from me idiots!" I shouted and they smirked and started taking off my sweater but before they finally took it off I heard a familiar voice.

"Stay away from my girl" I saw Y/N standing behind them with stern look and one of the men walked over to her "And what will you do if you we didn't" he asked "This" after Y/N said that he began punching the guys and I'm truly impressed that she didn't even got hit.

"Now go away before I do something else with you!" she said and the men starts running away and she walked over to me. I hugged her and cries "Thank you" I said she pulled away and about to leave "Y/N wait!" she turned around with no emotion "I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I didn't meant those words. I like you Y/N no, no, I'm in love with you too, I was just scared to tell you because I never felt this way before." I explained, I thought she left when I felt a hands on my chin being lift up and a lips against mine. I kissed back and after a minute we pulled away.

"Never do that to me again Jauregui, you didn't know how much it hurted me" she kissed me again and I smiled against the kiss "I love you" she said and I smiled "I love you too."