Baby Sitter (Part 2)

Lauren's POV

It's been a week since I started to babysit the Y/L/N's house. Weird right?  Btw I'm here cooking dinner for us. When I accidentally hit the plate.

"Shit" I muttered. While picking up the broken pieces I accidentally cut myself  could I be more clumsy? I heard someone walking to the kitchen.

"What happened Lauren?" Y/N asked.

I looked up to her "oh, I accidentally hit the plate and while I'm picking it I accidentally cut myself? I'm sorry for being clumsy-"

I was cut off when Y/N carried to the counter. She grab the first aid kit and treat my cut.

"No need to say sorry. It was an accident. All that matters is that you're okay." She said while cleaning the blood from my hand.

I nod and looked at her. It may sound creepy but her side profile is so beautiful. She's beautiful I mean how could someone be so beautiful like her. While admiring her I didn't realized that she's looking at me.

I looked to her eyes down to her plump lips. She did the same too. We both leaned in and after a second my lips was on hers. It was not a heated kiss, more like passionate. She pulled away.

"I'm sorry I should've not-" she kissed me again and smiled.

"Don't be. Plus I like you Lauren." She said.

"Y-you like me-e?" I stuttered

She giggled, ohmygosh! Allysus! That giggle is like an angel.

"No Lauren, I like the dog not you." She sarcastically said.

I pushed her and laughed. "You're the worst person ever!"

She smiled again "Of course Lauren. I like you" while we're about to kiss again I smelled something burning until the realization hit me! The eggs are burning. I immediately ran from the stove.

"Oh my gosh! Look what you did Y/N!" I said

She laughed at me.

"Oh? What did I do? You seem like the kiss too." She smirked.

"And, don't worry we can buy McDonalds for dinner babe." She continued and hug me from behind.

I relaxed from her arms.

"Y/N" I said

"Yes?" She answered.

"I like you too." I pecked her cheeks and kissed me.