Love Triangle?

Lauren's POV

I'm currently playing basketball with my bestfriends. My team composed of Dinah, Ally and I, while Y/N's team mates are Shawn and Nick. 

"aaaaanddd three points for us !" Nick shouted and they did a little dance. My friends are such a dorks. 

"We won! You lose! We won! You lose!" they cheered. I playfully rolled my eyes at them. "You guys cheated!" Dinah exclaimed.

"No we didn't! We're just too professional at playing basketball." Y/N said then sticking out her tongue. I was about to ask for a rematch when my brother Chris came.

"Laur, mom said you should get ready and we will pick up Camila in an hour!"

Y/N looked at me confused the spoke "Who's Camila?". I looked at her back then hands her the ball "She's our cousin, she will stay here for the rest of the summer."

She just shrug then I told them I had to go.

Skip the ride to the airport...

"Laureeeeen!!" Camila shouted while running to us. She hugged me and I hugged her back. She's still gives a koala hug.

"We're here too?" both Chris and Tay said. Camila pulled away from our hug then went to them then to my parents.

"Soo, Camz, how's New York?" I asked while we're heading back home. "It's was okay, busy city right?" she answered then yawned. I put her head on my shoulder and let her sleep knowing she's tired, I closes my eyes too since the ride back home is too long.

"WAKE UP MATHERFATHERS!" Chris shouted causing I to hit my head on the glass. "What the actual fuck Chris!" I snapped.

He just laughed and looked at Camila who's laughing at us. "You two are still like this." she said.

"well, blame chris, he never changed." I told her.

"blah bla bla Ms. Loser. Dad said go to the backyard and help her on the bbq" He said then run upstairs. "You wanna go Camz?" I asked Camila.

"Oh, no. but Can I explore Miami right now? I'll be back in an hour or so?" she asked and I nod heading to the backyard. 

I heard my phone goes off, I look at it, it was a messaged from Y/N.

DorkyMokey: oh fucking shit. I just saw an angel

Me: Oh thanks I know I'm an angel ;)

DorkyMonkey: Oh nah shut up Jauregui! but srsly I just saw a beautiful angel.

Me: Really? You texted me because you saw an "angel"?

DorkyMonkey: Yes, she even smiled at me. I wanna make her mine Lauren.

Me: Oh haha. You just saw her and make her mine already? Have you got her name?

Seriously, my heart breaks. Yes I lik- no I'm in love with my bestfriend, but after this. I know she'll never feel the same way for me. *sigh*

DorkyMonkey: Oh yeah that's my problem, but I have an excellent idea!

Me: and what is it??

DorkyMonkey: Tomorrow, you will help me to find my future girlfriend okay? Now gtg cause i'm sure my mom is already pissed off. bye laureybear! Wake up early tomorrow!

Me: okay whatever!

After that Camila came holding a paper bag "Oh I bought some clothes for you guys" she said. "It's fine sweetie, you don't need to." My dad said helping Camila with her things.

"But I want to. and Oh! there's a lot of hot girls here" she giggled.

"Oh yeah but some of them are assholes Camz." I said while putting the plates on the table. "No, I saw this hot and at the same time cute girl, she seems nice." she said.

"You already got a crush Mila!" Tay chimed in and she blushed.

"Dinner is ready let's eat!" Mom shouted then we quickly rushed to the table then eats. After eating I washed the dishes then went to my room.

"Goodnight Camz." I said

"Goodnight Lo."

A/N: HEY it's me againn!!!! Here's an another update! Hope you like it?