30 Days

Y/N's POV

While I was walking to the park I put my headset on play the music. My mom is in her work so is my dad. My friends are with their family. I have no one today.

I looked at my phone and starts to scroll of instagram when I bumped into someone.

"Oucch!" the girl said and glares at me.

"Sometimes look where are you going!" I told the girl

She walked up to me.

"Wow! You're the ONE who should look where were you going!" she said right into my face.

I just looked at her and shook my head.

"whatever" I mumbled before turning around and starts walking.

"Hey! hey! hey! Where are you going?" she ran to me

"None of your business." I started walking again

She blocked my way and glares at me while smirking?

"you didn't apologize." she said

"Why would I? You're the one who bumped me." I explained to her

"Oh am I the one who's walking while looking at my phone?" she sarcastically answered

"Shut up and move."

"No, say sorry first"

"Move."

"Nope. If you don't want to apologize then you're going to be my girlfriend for thirty days." she smirked.

"what?!" I asked

"You don't want to apologize so you'll be my girlfriend."

"No! now, move!" I told her sternly and she move. Not even a second I felt someone jumped on my back and guess what it's the green eye girl.

"Just for thirty days please" she pleased

"No."

"pleaseee?"

"NO"

"Pleaseeeeeee?"

"NOPE."

She sighed and gets down from my back. I started walking again.

"If you don't then bye." she said while walking to the streets

I didn't bothered to look at her again I just keep walking. but this girl is almost hit by a car. I ran and pulled her to my side.

"Are you crazy? You almost got hit by that car!" I told her.

she smiled then turned into smirked. "I know, and I know you will save me."

"What the heck is wrong with you." I ran my hand to my hair.

She pouted and looked at me "Pleaseee, just agree. It's just for thirty days"

I sighed and shook my head. "Whatever"

"YAAAAY! YOU AGREED" she cheered.

"I didn't."

"Yes you did! 'Whatever' means Yes, so you're my girlfriend from now on."

I rolled my eyes at this girl. and mumbled 'whatever' again.

"You said yes again." she clapped.

"You're crazy." I told her

"No, since you're my girlfriend now, you're going to take me on a date tomorrow, You'll wait for me here. 3pm okay? and if you don't, i'll kick your ass" she sternly said and walked away.

What the fuck? I don't even know this crazy green eyed girl and now she's telling me to take her on a date and threaten if I didn't. Wow.

A/N: I'm baaaaaack! It's just a filler. Part 2???