Challenge

Lauren's POV

I'm currently driving to Y/N's house aka my girlfriend. I just saw her yesterday but I miss her so much, I decided to text her to let her know that i'm coming over.

Me: Babbbyyyyy!!

Y/N♥: yes baby?

Me: I'm coming over is it okay?

Y/N♥: Babe, you don't need to ask me, of course it is :)

I was about to reply when she texted me again. Oohh ;)

Y/N♥: I also need to tell you something.. :)

Me: Is there anything wrong baby?? Are you okay?! 

I'm getting nervous what is she wanna tell me? Is she going to break up with me? Fuck no! I can't let that happened. Think positive Lauren. Think positive.

Y/N♥: I am fine baby nothings wrong, can't wait to see you again!

Phew! some of my nervousness washed away when she sent that message. I'm just minute away from her house so I turn off my phone and drove faster to reach their house. After 2 minutes I parked my car and knocked on the door. The door flashed open and I saw my baby look like she's sick. She hugged me and let me in.

"I miss you baby" she said while hugging me tight. I smiled at her cuteness. "I miss you too baby, but are you okay? You look sick." I said then sat down on the couch.

She looked at me and gave me a warm smile while nodding. I saw her mom and gave her a hug. "It's nice to you see again Mrs. Y/L/N" I said and she looked at me "I already told you Lauren, call me mum or Y/M/N" she said then I nod and went back to my girlfriend.

It just didn't feel right, I mean whenever I came here this house is like carnival of fun, but it seems little off today. Y/M/N didn't smile big like she always do. When I reached the dinning room I saw Y/N's father and they are talking but when I entered they stopped.

"It's nice to see you again Lauren." Y/F/N said as he approached me. I hugged him then sat down next to her.

"Babe, let's go upstairs and watch netflix?" Y/N kindly asked me and I nod following her to her room. We picked a movie. I admire my girlfriends feature and told myself that I really love this girl and I promise to myself that I will marry her. Before I forgot I asked her something.

"Babe, is there something wrong with the family? 'Cause this house is so sad, I mean your mum and dad doesn't seem so happy today so are you." I told her she looked up to me and caress my cheeks then kisses me. The kiss is not lustful, it's full of love and it's passionate.

"Nothing babe, I love you okay?" she told me.

"I love you too" I told her and kisses her again.

"I want to challenge you.." she said. I look at her confused and she continued "...I want you to live without me for a day, no communication at all, and if you passed it, I will love you forever."

I chuckled at her challenge. "Babe you know I can't live without seeing you and everything-" 

"Babe." she looked at me sternly. I rolled my eyes then sighed "Fine, just because I love you."

"Good, it will start tomorrow" she said and by that we continued watching and after thirty minutes she fell asleep and I tell her I need to go and I will do the challenge.

-

The challenge started today. I know it's hard but I want to prove to Y/N that I love her so much. I distracted myself by playing softball and having a little moment with my family and the girls.

"Laur, why aren't you in Y/N's?" Dinah asked as we plopped down to the carpet. "Yeah Lo, why aren't you there, not that we don't want to spend time with you but we know you always go there." Normani added.

"She challenged me to live without her so I agreed." I explain to them.

"That's new." Camila said while taking a bite on her banana.

We continued hanging out and I didn't realized that it's already 1 am. I fall asleep and getting excited to go to my girlfriend's house tomorrow.

Narrator's POV: (NEW? HAHAHA)

Little did Lauren know that Y/N is suffering from a cancer and has only 24 hours to live.Lauren woke up very early and eat breakfast then immidiately went to Y/N's house.

She excitedly  went inside her girlfriend's house and shouted "I did it baby!" but tear fell down on her eyes when she saw her girlfriend lying in a coffin. She went closer and she saw Y/N's parents crying and looked at her saying "they are sorry". 

Lauren closer to Y/N's coffin and picked up a note "You did it baby... Now please do it everyday. I love you so much Lauren."

And by that Lauren sobbed uncontrollably.