Mission: Make her jealous

Lauren's POV

I know some of you fell in love with your bestfriend, right? Well we're same i'm madly deeply in love with Y/N. She doesn't know about this, of course because I never told her, I know she will never feel the same way . But enough for that, I'm with Camila and Dinah right now, we're currently watching movies.

"Lauser ! text Y/N and tell her to come over." Dinah said and Camila nod her head while eating a banana.

"She's probably busy Dinah."

"Probably Lauren, probably and probably she's not busy too, text her now." she demanded and I picked up my texted Y/N.

"What are you planning to do you Losers?" I asked them.

"Well, we will make her jealous and make her confess to you" Camila said while they both wiggling their eyebrows.

I groaned and give them an 'wtf' look "You guys know that she doesn't feel the same w-" I was cut off when we heard the doorbell.

"Looks like we have to continue the plan Laur" they smirked and ran to the door.

"hey Laur." y/n said as she walked in and sat next to me.

"hello." i smiled at her.

Camila and Dinah started the movie. I see them whispering to each other. Dinah looked at me then smirked.

"Lauren, can we cuddle?" Camila asked.

Y/N looked at us and she smiled, I smiled back and cuddle with Camila.

"you're so cute lern" Camz said as she pinch my cheeks. 

"Thank you, you're cute too camz." I said and she snuggled to my neck. I saw Y/N looked hurt and gave me a fake smile.

I gave her an apologetic look. Camila started kissing my neck, I can feel her smirk.

"What are you doin?" I asked her.

"Just go with the flow Lauren, Y/N looks jealous." she explained and I nod. I moaned at she started kissing my neck again.

"Uhm, My mom just texted me, I'll go now." Y/N said as she stood up and walked away.

Camila got up from our position and laughs. "Go now Lauren, I told you!" 

"Chase ya gurl Lo" Dinah said and I followed Y/N. I see her crying.

"Y/N!" I shouted and stopped walking wiping her tears.

"Why did you go?" I asked "the real reason because you said you left your phone."

"I can't Lauren.." her voice cracked.

"You can't what?" I asked confused.

"I can't tell you."

"Please tell me" I begged and cupped her cheeks.

"I like you Lauren.. -No erase that I'm in love with you, but seeing you with Camila earlier breaks my heart into pieces, I know you don't feel the same way abo-" I kissed her to shut her up.

She kissed back. I wrap my arms around her waist, she wraps hers in my neck. I smiled against the kiss.

"I'm in love with you too." I said and she smiled widely. "and oh, about Camila and I it was just an act to make you jealous" 

She giggled and kissed me again.

"You three are idiots! " she laughed

"but i'm your idiot babygirl" I leaned in and peck her lips and she hummed in responds.

We went back to my house and literally Dinah and Camila are happy because their 'plan works'. They slept over and I cuddled with my Y/N.

A/N: sorry for not updating guys. Hope you like this one😄