Hate

Y/N's POV

I'm walking closer to Lauren's locker. This is my daily routine, to annoy her. Let me just say she kinda hated me. She don't want me to be around her. Okaaay she HATE me.

"Hey there babe" I said to Lauren who's busy collecting her books.

She look at me in disgust and rolled her eyes.

"In what part of leave me alone you don't understand?" she slammed her locker and looked at me, more like glaring on me. If this look can kill, i'm literally on a coffin right now.

No, I will not stop annoying her. I like it when she's annoyed. no I don't like her. I just want to annoy her everyday.

I acted like i'm thinking "Mhm, I understand all of it" I smirked

"Oh really? Then why are you still bothering me jerk" she said while walking away

I followed her until she reached her friends table.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, your daily routine I see." Dinah said while looking at me

"Well, your friend here" I put my hand on Lauren's shoulder but she pulled it away "is really cute when annoyed, so that's why I'm here everyday" I continued.

"Well I think you like our Lolo" both Normani and Camila said.

I laughed, and they looked at me weirdly.

"Okay, okay sorry." I said trying to stop 

"So it's true, you like Lauren" Ally chimed in.

"Girls stop! I'm straight!" Lauren whispered yelled "And you" she pointed on me "Go away! and go fuck and annoy other girls!" 

I raised both of my hands.

"Woah woah woah, hot momma is angry" I smirked

Lauren leaned in "Fuck you! Go away now!" she shouted and everyone looked at us. I gave people a cheeky smile.

"Hey, hey. Okay I'm sorry." I said.

Dinah, Camila and Normani laughed at me, while Lauren is giving me a death glare.

"Girls" Ally said sternly and the three girls stop laughing.

I shook my head and walked away. Does she think i'll stop annoying her? I'm Y/N the badass no one can control me. 

A/N: I'm sorry if this is short. but damnnn! Billboards Photoshoot and Write On Me is so fucking beautiful. Loook