Spell (Part 3)

Lauren's POV

"So, Lauren how are you?" Y/N asked while taking a sip on her wine.

Well let's just say she's so nice, she picked me up and bought me a dress. I fall for her even more, if it's that possible.

"I'm always good...since you walk into my life" I mumbled the last sentence.

"What?" she asked while smiling at me.

"uhm, I said i'm good, how abut you?" Phew! that's so close Lauren, be careful next time.. wait! I mean it's okay that I told that because it's our date.. date means you like to get to know someone you like? right? 

"I'm good too, btw are you done on my essay on History?" she asked.

"Is this why you offered me a dinner? To know if I'm already done with your essay?" I calmly said. I'm starting to get worried. What if Keana and Lucy was right, what if Y/N is just using me?

"No..o I mean I didn-t of-fer you a dinner just to a-ask for my essay. I w-want to get t-to know you more that's why" she answered while scratching her nape.

I look at her worriedly "Really?" I asked

She awkwardly smiled. See? It's not right to judge people easily. She's nice and she's not using me.

We talked a lot of things. Well she just told me a few thing about what is her favourite color and sports, that's all, but still I loved every second of that. She drove me home.

"Thanks for the night, Y/N I enjoyed it." i said

"It's no problem, see ya tomorrow at school and finish the essay okay?" I smiled and nod. I watched her to go. Best night!

Next dayyy...

Y/N's POV

"WTF dude! I didn't know you and that Lauren is a thing now!" Zayn said while laughing.

What the actual fuck. She's not even my girlfriend and why would I like her? This shit needs to cut off.

"What are you talking about dickhead?" I asked angrily

"Dude, it's all over the school that you're dating Lauren she even posted a photo on twitter saying "at dinner date with her ♥" 

"First of all, I'm not dating that fucking nerd! and second of fucking of all! It's just a dinner not a fucking date! That's all lie wtf!" I snapped at them

"Hi Y/N!" I turned around and see Lauren, my anger build up about what she just told.

"Wtf is wrong with you! We're not dating! and the dinner last night it was not a date for your information! Why are you saying shit, saying you're my girlfriend and we went on a date are you out of your mind?!!" I shouted at her

I saw a tear in the corner of her eyes but I didn't care.

"Wake up Lauren! I will never like you! Never! I'm just using you and you think there's something more? Open your eyes, wake up from your dreams!" I continued and she's crying now.

"Dude, that's enough!" Shawn hold both of my shoulders.

"I'm sorry that I gave your kind actions a meaning. I'm sorry! but your words are hurting me! Why are you like this? I thought you're different. My friends are right, you're just using me!" She cried out and throw an essay paper then walked away.

"That was harsh Y/N." Shawn shook her head.

"That's the only way to tell her that I will never like her." I picked up the essay and walked to my History class.

A/N: I made the 30 Days and It's You a book!!! Check it out!