Spell

Y/N's POV

I'm currently playing basketball with my friends Zayn and Shawn, when I saw them smirking beside the court, I look at my back and saw Lauren the nerd. Well let's say i'm just pretending that I like her so she can answers my homeworks, yeah that's her purpose to me.

"Y/N!" She called out.

I groan and excuse myself to them because they are starting to  get on my nerve. I walk closer to Lauren.

"Hey, Lo !" I smiled at her

She looked at me not saying a word while smiling lovingly. 'She's so weird' I thought to myself. I wave my hand infront of her.

"You're still here Lauren?" I half-shouted

She seems noticed that she's been staring at me for about 5 minutes, so she came back to reality.

"uhm..mm yeah, btw here's your essay, tell me if it's okay"

I took the papers and looked at it. Let's just say I didn't read it because i don't care all I care is I have essay now to pass.

I smiled at her and thanked her. "It's not a problem Y/N" she said lovingly. I almost puke.

I looked behind me and saw my bestfriends laughing their asses out. I gave them a glare and turn back to Lauren.

"So, Lauren are you busy tomorrow?" I asked.

She instantly shook her head 'no'. Just to clear things, I'm asking her for a dinner not for a date, it's just a payback since she's doing all my homeworks.

"Great, i'll pick you up tomorrow 8, okay?" I said and she smiled, I kissed her cheek and walked away.

"What was that dude?" Zayn and Shawn both said while holding their laughs.

I rolled my eyes at them "let it out idiots" after I said that they started laughing that's there's no tomorrow.

"Well since she's been doing all my homeworks I offered her some dinner." I answered to their question.

They looked at me like I'm crazy.

"What?! It's just a payback! I'll never like that nerd!" I said and started playing basketball again.

They both mumbled an "whatever" and went basketball with me.

A/N: Like I promise to you aaaaaaaaalll!!!!! I updated! Yaaaaaay! Vote/Comment your request!! love youuu ♥