Hate (Part 2)

Lauren's POV

"Lauren, I'm sure Y/N has a thing for you." Dinah said.

She keeps repeating it everytime Y/N bothers me. She doesn't believe me that Y/N is a player and she will never fall for me and plus I'm straight right?

"Dinah, how many times will I repeat that she don't have a 'thing for me? And I'm straight." I told her.

She gave me an what the fuck look. "Straight my ass Jauregui."

"Why don't you believe me?" I asked

She stand infront of me and flip her hair.

"First of all, everytime she annoys you, you get more happy than annoyed, second I saw you staring at her and you bit your lip." She explained and 'duh' tone.

I was out of words of what she said. Did I really did that?

"So, you gonna deny it again, you lil sneaky?" She wiggled her eyebrows on me.

"Ugh! Fine! I have thing for her, I don't know if she has too.." I confessed.

"Yaas! I knew it! And trust me Y/N has a crush on you too. I'll prove it, just watched." She smirked.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked

"You will know later my dear Lolo, but for now it's a secret and I need the other girls for this mission. See ya later Lauser." And by that she ran away from me.

Dinaaaah! What are you trying to do. I hope it's not a dumb move. I walked to the court since it was our P.E and I saw Y/N with her friends playing basketball.

Shit! Her abs! I've never seen her like this. I mean she's sooo hot. Snap out of it Lauren! Be professional, Stop.

I walked to the court and they stop playing basketball.

"Aye Lauren, you look beautiful today" Y/N said and wink at me then back playing. I blushed and I heard Normani and Camila calling me.

"Seems like Ms. Player is falling for you" Normani said while wiggling her eyebrows same with Camila.

I just rolled my eyes at them. Luckily our teacher is not here yet because I haven't changed.

"Girls, I'll go change." I said to them and they nodded. I went to the girls locker room. When I was about to the locked the door Y/N went in.

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted.

She gave me a confused look. "Uhm, i'm going to change and it's girls locker room?"

"Oh.. uhm yeah.. sorry" I looked down, why the heck did I shouted? she has right to be here it's freaking girls locker room.

She walked closer to me and lifted up my chin "Don't look down princess, your tiara might fall"

I smiled at her. "Uhm i'm going to change now" i said and she nod.

When I was changing the lights went off. 

"Fuck! Y/N it's not a good joke." I said

"What?! it wasn't me i'm sitting here." she explained 

I put on shirt on even though it's dark, I tried to walk but I can't see anything.

"Y/N!" 

"Lauren!" 

"I'm here next to the stall" I shouted since I can't see her I heard a footsteps and a arms wrap arounds me.

"It's Y/N, I tried to open the door but it's locked." she said.

"What?! how?" I asked and I felt she shrugged. "Do you have your phone?" 

"it's 1 percent." she answered. Fuck, what will we do now!?

"Let's just wait till the electric power is back" she said as we seat on the floor.

there was a silence between us. comfortable silence. I laid my head on her shoulder and she wraps her arms around it and pull me closer.

"Lauren, I'm sorry for bothering you these past months." she suddenly spoke.

"It's okay, I just don't know why are you always bothering me." I answered

"uhm, it's just idk, you're so beautiful and nice." 

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"I like you, Lauren. I've liked you since I first saw you." she admitted. I can't see her facial expression but I know she's telling the truth.