Baby Sitter

Y/N's POV

"Sweety I know you hate babysitters, but she'll not gonna babysit you okay? She will just help you to look out for the house." My mom explained to me.

I nod then suddenly someone knocks on the door I guess that's the babysitter more like house sitter just like my mom told me.

"Hey, come in Lauren" my mom said to the girl.

She has a green-bluish eyes, that's the most amazing eyes I've ever seen.

"Honey, come here" my dad told me, I went to them.

"Lauren, this Y/N my daughter, Y/N this Lauren she's going to look out for our house." My dad introduced me to the Lauren girl.

"It was nice to meet you Y/N" Lauren said while smiling

"Same here" I said and walked out. I heard my mom whispering to Lauren.

"Sorry about my daughter" my mom said and she giggled.

"It's okay Mrs. Y/M/N If I was her, I also don't want have someone to look out for our house, I mean I'm old enough though."

My mom nod while laughing. Yeah she got my point there.

"Hun, we need to go now before we got late." My dad told my mom.

"Sweety, your dad and I need to go now." She said and hugged me

"And oh! Lauren, I count on you." Lauren nod and my parents walked out from our house.

"Uhm, can y-you maybe give me a tour in this house?" She asked shyly.

"I-i mean-n if you don't wan-nt to--" I cut her from stuttering.

"I didn't say I don't want to." I said while standing up from my sit.

"Y-yeah sorry." She said while looking at the floor.

"Are you talking to me or to the floor?" I asked she blushed and I shooked my head smiling.

"You know what? Let's go before I changed my mind." I grab her hand and I started to give her a tour in the house.

A/N: sorry if this is short. you can message/comment your request! :))