Finally Home

Lauren's POV

Dinah, Ally, Camila, Normani and I are walking to the hallway we're going on the court since the principal announced it.

"Lauser, do you miss Y/N?" Dinah suddenly spoke.

We stopped walking and sat on the nearest bench. I took a deep breath before answering Dinah's question.

"I do Dinah, I really do miss Y/N so much" I said.

I felt someone rubbed my back to comfort me and another wiping my tears because I didn't realized I was crying.

Y/N is an Army. She's been sent from Afghanistan because of the war  there. It's been 3 years since  I last saw her. I miss my baby, I miss my Y/N, I miss everything about her.

"Look what you did China!" Camila said

"Lo, I'm sorry I didn't meant to make you-" I shook my head and gave her a smile.

"Don't be sorry Dee, I just miss her"

They all hugged me. These people are so awesome and I thank God for finding them and have them as my bestfriends, I couldn't ask for a better.

"We miss her too Lo, you're not the only one. She'll be home as soon as possible, I can feel it." Normani said to me while wiping my tears.

"I hope Mani, I hope because I really miss her." I smiled at them

"I can feel it tooooo!" both Ally and Camila said. We laughed at their childness.

"Hoi! We gotta go now, stop the cryin' part" Dinah said.

We started walking again to go on the court but I can feel something weird. And guess what? I'm right! Every student that passes by are giving me a rose.

"Thank you?" I said to the girl who gave me the eight roses and she smiled and we keep walking. A boy gave me the ninth roses and thank him.

"Okay girls this is really weird." Camila said.

"I agree with you Walz, what's happening?" Dinah said 

"I'm pretty sure that our prom is done now." Normani added.

A girl approaches us and gave me the tenth roses before she can passed by I asked her.

"Uhm, why are you guys giving me roses?" 

"Someone told us to give that." she smiled

"Who?" I asked again

"She told me not to tell you" she said.

Wait she? Who's she? There's so many question in my head. Who is SHE? An Admirer? Pssh. no I have a girlfriend. I'm pretty it's not Y/N because last night she told me she'll be home next month.

"Lo, you okay?" Ally asked me.

"Yeah, yeah it's just I wanna know who gave this." I said pointing to the roses.

"aww, our Lolo has an admirer, but that admirer has no chance because you already had a girlfriend." Dinah and Camila cooed.

We reached the school courts and the lights are turn off.

"Where is everyone? and why is the lights off?" Normani asked.

"Don't asked us Mani, we all came here together you dumbess" Dinah said and Normani smacked her arms.

"OUCH MANII!"

"Girls, enough" Ally sternly said.

Then the lights suddenly went on and there are the students with a banner 'I MISS YOU'. Our principal is smiling towards us.

"er mer gherd!" Camila shouted

The girls walked where the students at and they have the biggest smile on their faces. Then I felt someone hugged me from behind and snuggle on the crook of my neck.

"Did you miss me?" She asked.

Oh my gosh, that voice it belongs to my loml Y/N! I turned around and my hopes didn't let me down. I hugged my girlfriend so tight and cried on her chest.

"I hate you!" I mumbled.

"Why baby?" Y/N asked while giggling.

"You said you'll be home next month! I hate you!" I cried

She cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears. She leaned and kisses me with so much love and passion. Ofc I kissed back.

"I'm so sorry baby for lying to you, I just want to suprised you." she said pecking my lip.

"I love you so much" she continued.

I smiled at my girlfriend and replied "I love you too so much."

"Hoooi! We're here too!" Dinah shouted making the students laughed.

Y/N and I looked and them and smiled. I'm so happy that my girlfriend is Finally Home.

A/N: requested by one of my readers @brittana2015 thanks for the idea sweet cheeks.