Chapter 7: What Are You Doing To Me, Levi?

A/N: I might update this everyday, depending on the flow of ideas and schedule. I won't promise though.

So yeah, here's chapter 7...

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*
Eren's PoV

     The day has come. The day I've been having mixed feelings about.

      Later, I'm going to Levi's to study with him for my incoming test. It's about some famous musical composers. The test is simple and easy— that is if you listened and listed down notes. But in my case, it will be hard. I didn't listened nor took any notes. I couldn't focus even though I wanted to. For the whole week, I just stared at nothing; it's like I'm in a void. I don't know what's happening to me but ever since I saw Levi stared at me when we were in the cafeteria, it didn't leave my mind.

     When my eyes met his, his eyes looked blank. Void of any emotions. It's always like that but it seems to become more blank in these past few days. He only took glances and avoid my gaze, he talks to me in a very curt way, he always keep distance to me like if he got a little bit closer something bad will happen.

     I don't know what happened, what made him change his ways. The thing is, he's only acting like that to me. He acted normally around the others— he glares and the frown on his face is there, his rude remarks, his vocabulary, his shit jokes, all of it. It didn't change. But with me, he barely talks. He would nod or shake his head, sometimes he would even suddenly snap. I don't have any idea why, but I will surely unravel the answer.

    I looked at the clock and noticed that it's already past twelve in the afternoon and I'm still laying on my bed. I don't want to get up but I have to go to Levi's an hour later. I think it's okay, Mikasa will be there. Erwin also.

     I just discovered two days ago that Levi and Erwin are dating. It kinda surprised me, honestly. It's not that I have anything against Erwin— he's a good guy and there's nothing to argue about that. It's just that, Erwin said that Friday night (or is it already Saturday?) that Levi likes somebody else and now they're dating. Is it that easy to forget about someone you like?

     I sighed and decided that it's already time to get my lazy ass off of my bed. I just grabbed my towel and went to my bathroom. After I undressed, I started bathing myself.

    About me courting Mikasa, I still haven't asked her about it. I was thinking about too many things like what if she rejected me? What if she likes someone else? It's not that I'm scared to be rejected— everybody experience that throughout their lifetime— I'm just scared that it might leave a crack between our friendship.

     After I finished showering, I left the bathroom and went to get some clothes. I just wore a forest green hoodie, dark skinny jeans and decided to wear my black Vans. I then left my room to go downstairs to get some food in the kitchen.

     Finding out that there's nothing much left to choose from, I just grabbed the cereal and milk to eat.

     While eating, I remembered the conversation that I had with Levi. When I ask him why he's eating cereals even though it's already afternoon and here I am now, doing to the same thing he did.

     Now that I think about it, that's the last time I had a full conversation with Levi. I also remembered the look he gave me when I asked him the reason why he get drunk that night. His looks are so cold and deadly while his voice was dripping with venom. He's so dangerous that time and there was no way in hell that I'm not going to feel scared but when I had the chance to look in his eyes, I saw a flurry of emotions. Sadness, confusion, and rage are what I saw first but I saw a much more hidden emotion that I think he didn't want to show anyone. Hurt and pain. He looks at me full of pain and hurt. I guess that the guy he likes really broke his heart.