Author's Note

You can skip reading this if you want, this is just a note of appreciation.

So, I've been an EreRi shipper for a long time and it has taken over my life. It all started when I saw plenty of fanarts and when I had read a fanfiction. Since then, EreRi dominated me. I've never had a ship before— EreRi is the only couple pairing that got me deep.

When I first wrote and posted the first chapter of Love Me Or Leave Me, I was very anxious. The thought of getting a good response never crossed my mind but I hoped and hell, it happened.

I never thought that you guys would like and enjoy this shitty excuse of a fanfiction of mine. That's why I can't believe how fast it gained reads these past few days.

I know that I always say thank you at the end of almost every chapter— especially the ones that are nearing the end— but it's because I can't thank you guys enough for the support. I'm glad that you guys appreciate what I wrote and that you're enjoying it. Some readers said that they felt hurt, some even cried. You don't know how happy I am to read such response from you.

Thank you for all of those who read this from the start up until the end, whether be it a silent reader or not. The time that you spent to read my words made me happy.

For those who just discovered this recently, thank you for somehow stumbling upon this book. I hope that you enjoyed it.

Sorry for all the typos and grammatical errors. I know that there's a lot so thank you for taking it easy. I stated this on my other book but not here. English isn't the main language that we're using in our country so I deeply apologize. I'm doing my best to keep my mistakes at minimum.

And a shout out for silverg646 for being such an active reader. I first saw your comment on chapter 11 and since then you never stopped 😂😂 Your comments always humor and entertain me. Thank you for the support and for being my internet buddy. ❤

All in all, thank you for all the reads, comments and votes. Thank you for joining me in this journey and I hope that you'll be with me again if I started a new book. I'll always be thankful for you, guys.

'Til next time then! ❤