Chapter 18: Sudden Turn of Events

*****
Levi's PoV

I woke up with something unfamiliar beside me. It's warm and very comforting, I can't help but lean into it. When I closed my eyes, not even a minute had passed when I shot it open. There's a fucking person in my bed!

I sat up and pushed the person off of my bed using my feet. I heard a yelp and a loud thud when the fucker landed on the floor. The fucktard groaned and I recognized that it's a male. He sat up and removed the blanket covering his head which made my eyes widen when I saw the familiar mop of chocolate brown hair.

"Eren?" What the fuck is he doing on my bed?

He groaned and rubbed his eyes before looking at me. "What a great way to greet your boyfriend a good morning, Levi."

He stood up and sat on my bed. With a frown on my face, I crossed my arms. "If you woke up with someone sleeping in your goddamn bed besides you, what do you think you'll fucking do? Jump in joy?" I rolled my eyes and started to stretched.

"I planned on waking you up but you look so peaceful when you're sleeping I can't make myself do it." He scratched his nape. That's a mannerism of him when he gets embarrassed.

"And you decided that it would be best to sleep beside me?" His face turned into a deep red and he started spouting incoherent phrases. I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking to my closet to pick my clothes for today.

I heard soft sounds of footsteps behind me and not even a minute had passed when I felt his strong arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning, Levi."  He nuzzled my neck, immediately making my knees weak.

"Y-yeah, good morning..." My eyes closed when he started trailing kisses from my neck to my jawline.

"You smell so good, Levi."

"S-shut up." He tightened his grip on my waist. Not long after, a knock on the door was heard.

"Eren, wake Levi up and please, don't do anything. I don't want to see my brother limping at school."

My eyes widen and it's like someone painted both Eren's and my face with red. I can hear the underlying smugness in her voice.

"God fucking dammit, Mikasa! Stop talking shits, will you?!"

"Just checking up on the both you."

Eren broke the hug and pecked my lips. "I'm going downstairs. Go and prepare yourself for school."

He strode out of my room and I took a deep breath before I went to the bathroom. This is going to be a long day.

*****

Do you ever feel having your guts continuously tells you that something bad is going to happen? That's exactly what I'm feeling right now as I tried to ignore the unsettling feeling lurking in my mind while blocking out the voice of the good-for-nothing teacher in front of the room.

"Hey, Levi." I kept staring outside, ignoring Shitty Glasses. Looks like they're not going to desist from pestering me. They poked my cheek and I swatted it away.

"Stop that, Hanji." Thanks, Erwin.

"Can't you see it, Erwin? There's something bothering Shorty!"

Ignoring Erwin, they continued poking me. All of my patience are gone and I grabbed their arm, glaring at them.

"If you still want to see this fucking hand attached to your damn arm, fucking stop poking me."