Chapter 10: Date Gone Wrong

*--*--*--*--*--*--*
Levi's PoV

Fuck.

I looked around to check if there's any vacant table inside the place and guess what? The only fucking vacant table is the one beside ours. What the actual fuck.

"Levi, are you okay?" I looked at Erwin and saw his worried expression.

I groaned. "No Erwin, I'm far from okay." I ran my fingers through my hair and tugged it causing my head to look down.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"There's nothing wrong. It's actually so fucking great to see my sister and Eren here and the shitty good news? The only vacant table is this goddamn table beside us. So fucking great, right?" I rolled my eyes and leaned on my chair still looking down. I looked at Erwin and saw him looking around.

"Well, there's nothing that I can do about it. Do you wanna go home now?" I didn't want to let that shitty brat ruin this night.

"No. Let's stay."

"But are—"

"My words are final."

I watched him sighed and we continued eating. After a damn minute or so, I saw Eren and Mikasa being led to the seat beside us. Great.

After they sat down, the waitress gave them the menu and they looked at it.

"Levi, are you sure that you don't want to go home? You look uneasy." I didn't noticed how stiff my body is since they came. I just sighed and tried to relax my mind.

"It's okay, I'm fucking okay, let's just finish this." He sighed and tried to start a conversation. I replied, but not as comfortable as I did before.

The waitress serving Eren's and Mikasa's table left. I saw Eren looked around the place. Shit, shit, shit, don't look this way.

I saw how his eyes widen when he saw me. I mentally groaned and slapped myself. Shit. Mikasa turned to look at what Eren is looking at and also saw me.

"Levi?" I sighed before I looked at her. I feigned a look of slight surprise. "Mikasa?"

"Didn't thought that I'll see you here."

"So do I. You didn't even told me that you'll go out with Eren." I took a glance at Eren and he looked away instantly when our eyes met. I looked back at Mikasa, waiting for her answer.

"You didn't left your room and I thought that since you're going out with Erwin, why not go out with Eren?"

"Are the both of you dating?" I shot Erwin a glare. What the hell is he thinking? Isn't it fucking obvious?

"No we're not." I was surprised with what Mikasa had said. They're not? Why? Eren asked me for that, right?

I looked at Eren and again, he looked away.

"Wait, why don't we share a table? I guess you already had enough time with each other." Erwin responded a yes despite the glare I sent his way. He doesn't seemed to be opposed with the idea, not even a bit. They actually started talking as soon as Mikasa and Eren sat on the vacant seats at our table.