Chapter 14: Skipping School For Kiss and Cuddles

*****
Levi's PoV

"E-Eren..." I gasp as he continued to suck on my neck. I tried to push him away but all of my strength is drained out of my system. "Eren, stop it. Please..."

He didn't listen. He continued to kiss and suck, exploring my neck as I lay under him, trying to keep my breathing controlled. My mind is starting to get clouded and I'm losing my ability to think straight as he continued his sweet assault.

This is going way too fucking fast and I must stop it before anything happens. He just confessed to me yesterday. Hell, we still aren't even official! This should be stopped before this go way out of hand. I don't want to lose my virginity just because of this brat's shitty raging teenage hormones.

"Eren, stop it now or— ah!" I can't stop the embarrassing sound that came out of my lips when he sucked at one particular spot on my neck.

Shit, stop it Levi. Don't get carried away. He's sick and he's probably not in the right mind. You're not ready and so is he. Stop it before something that you will truly regret happen.

Gathering up what strength I had left—which is not that much—I weakly pushed him away from me. He stopped what he's doing and looked at me. I raised one of my hand to reach his face before slapping it gently. He didn't respond and just continued to look at me with dazed eyes.

While I'm trying to control my breath, I just noticed how wild my heart is pumping. I closed my eyes before taking deep breaths to stabilize my breathing and composed myself.

"Eren, you really are a shitty brat." His clouded eyes started to clear up and I watched in slight amusement as his eyes widen and scrambled off of me before falling off of his bed. His face turned into a deep crimson and I resisted the urge to laugh, trying to keep my stoic act.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to! Fuck, please don't get mad at me!" I sat up, maintaining my eye contact with him. I sent him a glare and I noticed how he visibly tensed up.

"Do you really think that your sorry is enough?" The blank tone of my voice made Eren panic. He didn't move and just sat on the floor but the way his panic is reflected in his eyes is very clear.

"Levi, I'm really sorry. Don't hate me. Don't break up—"

"Woah, woah, woah." I raised my hand to signal him to stop. "Hold it. Break up? Who said that I'm your boyfriend, huh, brat?"

"H-huh? But you—"

"'But you' what? You just asked me if you can have another chance so I gave it to you but I don't recall telling you that I'm your boyfriend." I tutted and shook my head before giving him a disappointed look. "I suffered because of you for a whole damn shitty year. I think I deserve more than that."

I stood up and walked slowly until I'm in front of him. I crouched down to level myself to him before I stared into his eyes. As I stared at it, my heart started to beat irregularly just like what it always did whenever I'm with him. I cupped his cheek with my hand before leaning closer to him in a slow pace. It won't hurt to initiate a kiss, right?

It didn't take long until my lips pressed against his. This brat's fucking addicting. I pulled away after a few seconds, ending the chaste kiss that I initiated. It's just a simple kiss— no tongue clashing, no face sucking, just a pair of lips pressed against each other but it sent chill throughout me, reaching every fiber of my being. No one can make me feel complete as he does, and I'm not going to ask for more.