Time To Step Up - Chapter Eleven

Time To Step Up

~***********************~

Chapter Eleven

~***********************~

Sunday morning; 3am.I woke up, feeling a stabbing pain in my stomach. I gasped and sat up slightly. The pain is terrifying, I couldn't breathe. Then I felt something wet come out. I was sweating, trembling and cold. I threw the covers off me.

I screamed. There was blood everywhere.

Immediately, Drake busted in and swore, then came Robert who also swore and screamed to Fatboy to ring an ambulance.

I felt dizzy and weak. Drake lifted me up, cradle style, carrying me out into the living room and out of the apartment. I was still bleeding.

Then, everything went black.

~***************************~

I tried to open my eyes, but the light peering hurt me. Sounds alerted me, a machine humming, air brushing my nose and mouth. My stomach and vagina hurt slightly. People were murmuring, but, I also heard crying.

The light stung my eyes at first but I let my eyes flutter, getting used to the bright light. I could feel pain, my chest felt light, as well.

"O-Olivia?" my brother sniffled; his nose red and snotted, he was crying. His damp hand tightened around mine, "Baby?"

I let out a little groan of pain and my vision was cleat. My eyes found my big brother; his eyes were red with crying and exhaustion, his face was tired and dark circles under his eyes. He tried to smile but a few tears beat him to it

Weakly, I raised my hand to touch his cheek, instead he cupped my small hand with his big palms and kissed it, resting his cheek on my cupped hand, closing his eyes, letting out a tired, quivering sigh.

"Are you all right?" I croaked, barely a whisper.

He nodded and yawned, then opened his eyes, "Are you all right?"

I nodded, I didn't really want to speak, my throat was dry. Then I realised, I was in the hospital... but... what happened? Why am I here?

"You thirsty, sweetheart?" Robert asked me. I nodded. Supporting the back of my head, Robert held a plastic cup of water, and I took a sip, "Better now?" I nodded, "I was so worried, Olivia... I thought I almost lost you again. What are you doing to me, eh?"

I tried to smile, but then I started to choke, on my own vomit. Vomit went all over the oxygen mask. Robert panicked and called for a nurse. I vomited all over my clean sheets.

A nurse came and cleaned me, changed my sheets and robes. She gave me some more water to rinse my mouth out.

"How... how was... how long was I here for?" I coughed.

Robert swallowed, "We're still in October, baby... You've been out for almost three days. Your condition was really bad... the doctor said he didn't know when you'll wake up. You lost a lot of blood, you were struggling to breathe, and because you were shot in the chest a year ago didn't help."

I blinked, "I'm confused..." What happened to find myself here?

"You had a miscarriage." Robert told me.

"A... a miscarriage?" I lost my baby? Robert nodded and squeezed my hand. I began to silently cry. "I... I lost my baby..."

"Hey... hey... oh, Olivia... It's okay..." Robert gently wrapped his arms around me stroking my arms assuring everything is fine.

I lost my baby... I lost my unborn child...

~************************~

Robert went home to get some proper sleep and now I am expecting some visitors. I learned that I actually died for forty second. Also, that I had a little operation on my vagina because of a blood clot, which was actually serious. I was heartbroken because my baby didn't survive. I'd love that baby, even if I would've been a teenage mum, I would still love that newborn baby.

You slut... Get out!What was that? An image of Danny appeared. I then remembered when I told Danny that I was pregnant, he must've assumed that I slept with other guys and I do not know who the father is.

Jake! Jake was the father! My ex-boyfriend! Who rapedme! Jake told me I was his soulmate... So did Danny.

Danny's a werewolf... but werewolves don't exist. If Danny's a werewolf.... Dr. Balthosar is his older brother... oh my God... Dr. Balthosar is also a werewolf... Is it really true? Do werewolves actually exist?

"Hi, baby girl! You're finally awake, Sleeping Beauty." I heard the warming voice of Fatboy. He was cheekily grinning  holding a bunch of flowers; Violets; and Drake was with him, his lips cocked into a smile; he barely smiles.

I smiled at them, a proper teeth grinning smile at the door where they were standing. Tear pricked up, but I held them back, but I couldn't. Only a few raced out.

"Aww. Baby girl... They betta' be tears of happiness." Fatboy jokingly threatened.

"What happened to' how're you feeling'?" I asked, Drake came over and kissed my temple, resting his cheek on my head.

Even though Drake is a bad boy and even can be bad-tempered and over-protective, he still has a soft side.

"You okay?" Drake asked me, moving a chair to sit beside me, Fatboy did the same and put the flowers on the table beside my bed, "We couldn't find tulips, just violets."

"That;s okay. They're beautiful, thank you." I said, then coughed.

I tried to sit up, but my stomach hurt when I tried to move. Fatboy found the bed remote and pressed the button to help me sit up. It hurt, but not so much.

"Had a good sleep, baby girl?" Fatboy asked, getting a punch on the shoulder from Drake.

Fatboy always calls me baby girl, he even calls Bradley and Christian; not Julia or Drake, they find it annoying. Fatboy doesn't fancy me or nothing. His real name is George McKenzie. We call him Fatboy because he can eat and eat and not gain any weight, only because he works out two hours a day like the rest of us. He is usually late for things, and is forgetful.

Drake is more chilled, a bad boy and can start a fight and finish them. Basically, you don't want to piss him off, or diss anyone who is family or close friends. He is nice and kind to those who respect him and who he respects. He is always quiet, he ain't talkative.

"Robert stayed every night by you side- oh and this girl, Amelia came, saying you're best mates and you were teachin' her 'ow to street dance." Fatboy said, "Oh, and this Wyatt guy came in wiv 'is ova bruv and his dad. They were that Danny-blokes bruvs and dad."

My heart missed a beat when he mentioned them, "No Danny?"

"No, sorry, baby girl." Fatboy said.

"It's fine... Oh, God... I'm so gullible, I thought Danny might've really cared for me... he'd never let me explain about the pregnancy." My hand consciously went to my stomach, "I must be pretty stupid to believe that."

"Don't say that, o'right? All guys should be fallin' head ova heels for you." Fatboy said.

"Don't worry about it, Olivia." Drake added, holding my hand, "Let's just focus about what we're going to do... I mean... We are starting school here, now."

I gasped and smiled.

"I don't see no point." Fatboy commented, leaning back, crossing his arms. He leaned too far back, as he fell back with the chair. Sometimes, Fatboy can be clumsy too.