Time To Step Up - Chapter Twelve

Time To Step Up

~***********************~

Chapter Twelve

~***********************~

Home Sweet home. Not really, I've actually been home for another week. So now... It's school time.

I should be glad, but I was scared to face Danny.But, there was new kids attending the school.

A black Suzuki GSX-R sports bike parked up near the bad boy's Hondas. Twp people dismounted off it; a boy and a girl, both wearing a helmet with their initials on it. Next came a purple, 'pimped' up sports car with a silver flames, music blasted from the speakers inside. A boy strides out. He was clearly half-caste and has a tired expression on his face.

The bad boys stared at them and Danny out of all of them were impressed and walked up to the the driver and owner of the bike and greeted him.

"Sweet ride, man. I'm Danny." Danny held out his hand as the biker took of his helmet, and gave him a cold look.

Well, I would expect my cousin to do so as Drake knows what Danny did to me. Fatboy came over and knocked on my helmet, pulling it off after I unclasped it. Yes... I was on that bike, and Fatboy is the owner of the sports car.

Danny looked heartbroken when he saw me, but it didn't stop him from saying, "I'm surprised you can show your face, " then he walked off.

Drake growled deeply, muttering 'son of a bitch', taking my helmet, kindly carrying it in for me.

After Mrs Clements talked to them and giving their school swipe card, we were now loitering by the lockers, skiving home-room. It seemed Amelia was ditching as she squealed and ran to me, hugging me, luckily I am pain-free.

"I missed you, Oli!" she said, letting me go, then looked nervous, "Uh, hi... Drake?"

Drake nodded, his lip twitching slightly for a tiny smirk.

"Don't forget Fatboy, baby girl." Fatboy said, "George is my real name, but don't call me that."

Amelia just smiled and then looked at me, "What's going on between you and Danny? He's gotten more angrier and quiet..." I just shrugged, my heart skipping a beat once she mentioned his name, "... anyway, what're you doing for music class?"

"Nowt." I stuffed my hands in my pockets.

~********************~

It's been a few days and I'm starting to miss Danny.

Danny?

No answer.

Danny?... Please talk to me...

Still no answer.

Please Danny... I miss you...

I was on the school roof dancing, dancing my anger and sadness out. I was so depressed, angry and heartbroken. I tear slipped out of my eye and I stopped. I was only dancing for twelve minutes, I didn't break a sweat.

Danny, I miss you...

"I miss you too." My heart fluttered and I turned around to see him. He looked tired, his cheeks were tear stained. Guilt hit the pit of my stomach.

Neither of us broke the awkward silence or moved. I was scared and nervous. Time to step up, I told myself, but this time, I couldn't. I bit my lip and looked away.

The next thing I knew was that Danny was now just a foot away and placed his hand on my cheek and made me look at him.

"Why?" His voice was barely a whisper. He was referring to my pregnancy.