Time To Step Up - Chapter Nineteen

Time To Step Up

~******************************~

Chapter Nineteen

~******************************~

A few hours have been passed and I've been stuck in this room since I've woken up.

I can't believe the reason why I am here. This is what happened last time. After Jake raped me, he left me with a box of condoms... so I could have sex with other men; older than me, even men in their forties. It made me feel sick.

I can't believe I was a prostitute.

But, it wasn't my fault. Jake threatened to kill me. He would wait outside the door, making sure I wouldn't escape. The men would come in, hold me down, they were so strong, I couldn't fight them off. I didn't even do anything. They took advantage of me, while I was held down, helpless, crying silently. I was always asking myself 'why is the on I love, my so called soulmate letting these men hurt me?'

Di he really loved me?

No, he never loves me. He promised he'll never hurt me, but he did. He raped me, he let men have sex, practically rape his 'soulmate'.

It happened on a weekend, Jake took me to Manchester for a day, a romantic day he told me. He took me to his flat...

 'Babe, you know you love me, right?' he'd ask me.

'Of course, babe, of course I love you.' I'd told him.

'Well, will you do me a favour? Any favour?'

'Anything. What is it?'

'You promise you'll do it?'

'Yes, of couse.'

'Good... Since you promised... I need money, and my friends need a 'good time'.'

'I don't get you, Jake, what do you mean?'

'Well... these men... don't like virgins.'

And that was when he attacked me. I was so stupid to promise something that I had no idea what it was... How could I be so gullible and stupid?

I want my real soulmate. I want Danny. He hasn't replied to my cries. Maybe he can't hear me, maybe there's too much interference.

Danny... I love you...

"Hey." The door was open and there I was a girl- a woman, who was probably in her mid-thirties. She was blondeand was wearing a tight red cocktail dress, black strapped tights and red stilettos. Her face was heavy with make up, "Hey, sugar. How're you feeling?" She wandered in, "I'm Stella, what's your name, sugar?"

I cleared my throat, "Olivia."

Stella smiled, "Come with me, sugar. Mr Kelly told me to show you downstairs into the club, so you know where you're working."

In case I'd get in trouble, I went with her, but, I have a terribly bad feeling about this.

I was almost sick. Girls are half naked, flashing their bits, dancing on poles, on men... serving drinks.

This is a strip club, a prostitute house. This is sickening.

"Mr Kelly told me you're the new hooker. Master Kelly's your boyfriend, correct?" Stella asked, handing me a vodka shot.