Time To Step Up - Chapter Fifteen

Time To Step Up

~*************************~

Chapter Fifteen

~**************************~

"Happy Halloween, peeps!" Fatboy burst into mine and Julia's room, dressed up as a phantom with the half mask and a smart black suit with white gloves, "How do I look?"

I wolf-whistled, "Mysteriously handsome, Fatboy."

He bowed, "Why, thank you, my angel."

Drake came in, wearing a half-opened black shirt, black smart jeans. His face was painted pail, his eyes were dark around them. He was a demon.

"Wow, Drake, you sexy cunt." Julia said, strapping on her shoulder cape. She was wearing a purple-mini dress, with black tights and converse boots, she had a headband on with a tiny pointed hat. She was a witch.

I, was actually different, as I was wearing a white mini-dress, that finished three inches above my knees, I had tan tights on. I had white flat shoes, that had straps wrapped around up to my mid-leg. I also had small wings.

"Baby girl is a fallen angel." Fatboy pointed out.

I blushed, I was never a fallen angel, I usually was either a vampire or a demon like Drake, or sometimes a witch like Julia. I slipped on my sparkly mask that just covered my eye-section and I was finished, letting my hair fall over my shoulders down to my chest.

The community centre is holding a Halloween party for teenagers. Fatboy's driving and we're picking up Amelia, who was also a witch, I can't wait to see her, she'll look very different, since I went with her to get her braces out. She looks gorgeous, well, she was always a bonnie girl.

When we got to the community centre, me and Julia started dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller. Boys were looking at us, watching us, trying to dance with us, but we flipped them the finger. We're not the type of girls to actually get in with strangers or become slags of the night. Julia may find boys fit, but she's wouldn't physically do anything or flirt with them in person, only eye rape and talk dirty about them behind their back.

I then lost Julia so I tried to find Drake, Fatboy and Amelia. Unfortunately, I lost them too.

A werewolf emerged from the crowds and sidled up to me. Bending down, he growled in my ear.

"Danny?" I yelped.

"Ssh. I don't want people to know I'm here. And don't, you know, think to me, in casesomeone's listening."

I started to giggle, "Ah, werewolf, you are a master of disguise. So, tell me, is this your werewolf form?"

"No. But, I promise you'll see me in my werewolf form."

"I bet you'd look cute. So, don't be surprised if I start rubbing your belly."

"I wouldn't mind." he growled in my ear, "You're the one who will be surprised."

"I love surprises."

Danny smirked, then winked. He then whispered in my ear, "I remember the kiss."

I blushed slightly, remembering how amazing that kiss was. Danny chuckled. A shaggy paw of his insinuated around my waist, "I'm not sure if I approve of this costume of yours. Couldn't you put on a cloak or something?"

"Sorry. But, I make a good fallen angel, don't I?" I blushed.

Danny smiled and kissed my nose, "Of course you do. so, you fell from heaven for me?"