Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Eight

Time To Step Up

~*****************************~

Chapter Twenty-Eight

~*****************************~

I cried and cried to Danny through mind. Jake has now got me again. I kept recieving texts from Taj, asking me why I'm not there, when I was there before him. Jake literally threw my phone out of the window, and he must have drugged me, as I've just woken up in the same room that I have escaped from.

I screamed and ran to the window, only to find it barred, so I shook the bars, screaming, tears streaming down my eyes. The door must have been locked as Jake had unlocked it and walked in.

I started hitting him, calling him names, crying, asking why the hell he had brought me here again, and why is he doing this to me.

"Why, Jake? Why? Why are doing this to me?!" I cried.

He didn't answer me, instead, he slapped me across the face with the back of his hand, and it stung.

"Get changed, now! If you don't do as I, or my dad or the customers, I swear down I would shoot you in the fucking head."He actually showed me the gun hidden behind his black denim jacket. After he said that, he left the room.

I remember last time, Danny could't hear my cries for help because Jonathan Kelly, Jake's father can stop the connection that me and Danny have. The evil bastard.

"Danny!" I cried, braking down and sliding down on to my knees, crying out for Danny.

I want my boyfriend, I want my baby, I want my soulmate...

***********************************

No one came in for the next couple of hours, until Jonathan came in and shoved a man in, who I can clearly see that he doesn't want to be here. Jake slammed he door shut with a huge bang, and he cruelly locked the door before he left.

The man looked at me with so much sadness in his eyes, he looked away in politeness as I was wearing a red slutty dress. I stayed siting on the bed, using the duvet to over my legs, as I felt so uncomfortable.

The man finally spoke up.

"I don't want to hurt you." he said, he had an English accent, like mine, Lancashire'n He swallowed, finding all of this uncomfortable, "I find it sick, that girls like you do this sort of thing."

I was shocked that he was accusing me of wanting to actually do this.

"I dn't want to do this, you know!" I told him, "I was fucking kidnapped, and I am forced to do this, or I will get badly hurt, hell, even killed."

Why am I even telling this to a stranger? But I was hoping that he would call the police or something and help me.

The man looked at me, like he was observing me, like, he finds me familiar or something.

"Do... I know you?" he asked me, stepping closer.

I shook my head and tried to see if I could remember seeing him before. No. I do not even recognise him at all.

I shook my head.

"You look... I'm sorry for any accusations... but, you look just like my girlfriend... But, she died though... almost eighteen years ago..." he told me.

"I look like your dead girlfriend?" I felt slightly insulted.

"No! No! You don't understand, but, I have not seen my girlfriend for almost eighteen years. I was kidnapped by that sick bastard Kelly, and then I found out that she died, giving birth to our daughter."