Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Five

Time To Step up

~******************************~

Chapter Twenty-Five

~******************************~

It's two days before the Christmas concert, and three days before we break up for the Christmas holidays, and I cannot wait. Now, we have the whole routine perfect. This is how the routine starts:

1. Some music comes on and Fatboy's voice is recording and he says 'Michael Jackson, 1958 to 2009'

2. Then some starting music comes on, which isn't any of Michael Jackson's songs or music.

3. Then after two minutes my voice is recorded saying 'All right, listen up. This is it.' And I pretend to push a button as Bradley, Julia, Drake, Fatboy, Amelia and Christian use Physical Theatre to create a stereo out of their bodies.

4. Then another voice says 'Let's take it old school', then Jackson 5's Want You Back comes on. Bradley goes of stage.

6. Then there's a knock and the music goes of, the sound effect for a door opening comes on and we pretend to open the door and Bradley swaggers on to Want You Back with a black Afro, pretending to be Michael Jackson from Jackson 5.

7. As soon as 'Won't you please let me...' has finished being said, I rip off the wig with a sound effect, then Bradley tries ripping of my hair, but it doesn't budge.

8. Then Michael Jackson's Bad comes on and we do a shuffle and moonwalk and more dance moves.

9. Then the music changes to Smooth Criminal, then to two other songs of Michael Jackson.

10. Finally the finishing music with Michael Jackson's 'Ow!'.

It seems a lot. It is when you're planning because it's all the inspiration and making the music and coming up with the dance moves. Since most of the dance moves are Michael Jackson's, then it's easier. We love Michael Jackson, I remember me and my brother would listen and watch Michael Jackson on the television at the children's home when we were younger, trying to the moon walk, even the crotch grabbing, which we thought was rude and funny.

"Five, six, seven, eight.... and finish!" I yelled out.

We've just finished doing another rehearsal in Lisa'a garage and both her and Emily were watching to tell us her opinion and if there's anything that needs changing.

"Hm... I really like it, especially when Bradley walks in with the Afro, that was really funny, and also when he tried pulling out your hair, Olivia." Lisa said.

Emily was clapping her hands and screaming, and Bradley went to pick her up and he gave her a sweaty kiss, since we've been practising for almost two hours, non-stop. We are totally ready for the concert the day after tomorrow, now we need to sort out the costumes.

I was thinking, like, a black button-up shirt, with a white vest-coat and black jeans, but skinny jeans for the girls and white blank high top trainers, and also black DC caps as well, but Aunt Janine had offered to stitch MJ 1958-2009, for us on the caps, which we are grateful for. But, we havin'g got the costume yet and it would cost a lot of money, I'd reckon around fifty dollars or more.

Robert's wages went in his bank account last night, he earned two hundred dollars, so he's offered to pay for me and Julia, Aunt Janine is paying for Drake, Fatboy and Christian and putting more money into the costumes for Amelia, and Lisa is helping Bradley. So we're sorted. Because of what happened at the mall with the paparazzi and that, Aunt Janine and Karla have kindly offered to collect the stuff for us, obviously we gave them the money.

Time To Step Upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें