Chapter X : One Night With You

Tiana
"Jason?" I questioned as if I didn't know it was him but of course who else would my secret admirer have been.

"In the flesh"he smirked "so you're my secret admirer "I said sounding not the slightest bit amused."yes of course, don't be so excited. My god Tiana calm down" he said sarcastically "hm! Should've known... Look Jason, Do you take me for a joke because I just got all dolled up and took a bus and walked half a block here and you're playing around with me after not speaking to me in over two weeks, this isn't funny"I said gaining an attitude with him when I clearly knew that I loved being around him.

"No...what I don't take you for a joke you just you-you ignored me at your job so I wanted to give you some space... after awhile I-I didn't know what else to do I thought you'd-You'd like it"he stuttered. I smirked "I did it's creative...a-and cute." "So, will you accompany me on this date then Tiana?"he asked nervousness still evident in his voice. "No I won't"I folded my arms.

"Wait wha-what? What did I do, I-I thought you liked it? Please just give me a chance go on one date with me I swear you won't regre-" I cut him off "I'm kidding Jason I would love to"I smiled watching him break a sweat."God who knew it'd be so hard to go on a date with you. Seemed like such a sweetheart but damn you're evil"he said looking at me. I giggled "I'm sorry I just love the effect I have on you" he sighed "me too" he mumbled under his breath. "Huh?" I questioned."N-Nothing let's go."he says grabbing my hand and beginning to walk further into the park. He walked us up to one of the horse and carriages that were stopped there.

I assumed he already paid for it because he hopped right on and helped me up. The chauffeur nodded "Hello Mr.McCann" that was the first time I'd ever heard his last name. McCann... I'd thought to myself. Hm Tiana McCann has a nice ring to it. I slightly giggled to myself and realized I giggled aloud.

"What?" Asked Jason his eyebrows perfectly knitted together. I giggled again "nothing Mr.McCann" I mocked the escort. He smiled at me "damn you're so cute" he gazed into my eyes causing me to blush "Stop." I said hiding my face. "Don't hide from me, beautiful" he said grabbing my hands and removing them from my face. "Jason stop" I groaned. He smirked "Noooo"he mocked and then let go of my right hand and continued to hold my left locking fingers with me. Which also caused me to blush. Damn I was so flustered by this one guy. Never thought I could actually feel like I was a teenager with a crush again. But I sure as hell am feeling like I'm in a Teenage Love Affair right now. A/N:(hah thought I was gonna say dream sike)

I looked over at him and noticed him smiling at me. We went on a carriage ride around Central Park definitely something I've never done I always saw these here but never rid one.
After about 5 minutes into the ride I rested my head on Jason shoulder which I could tell took him by surprise at first because he slightly jumped but then smiled looking down at me it was evident he didn't exactly know what he was doing when it came to women.

But I think his innocence is adorable. I smiled and looked down at our hands honestly we looked perfect together. Suddenly the chauffeur turned around."So how long have you two been together?" He asked as he continued to ride the horse. "Actually we're not together..."he said looking over at me, then turning back around focusing on the road. "Yet..."he interrupted before clearing his throat "I-I mean,This is our first date" Jason said looking over at me and smiling "ah not together...yet" the escort repeats and looks back at us smiling. " Yea you could say that" he looked down at me and smirked.

"I tell ya, you two are quite the catch. I could see you two being together a long time just by how well you've treated her thus far" he says. I slightly felt a lump in my throat. Relationships make me nervous seeing as my last long term one left me super broken I'm still not sure if I can trust again or love again so soon. 6 months is soon seeing as our relationship lasted over 4 years, and had been on and off for a year after our first break up.