Chapter XXX: Getaway

Tiana

"Baby.. Babe, wake up"

"mm"

"Wake up" I felt him shift in the bed before leaving kisses on my cheek and whispering in my ear "time to wake up babe"

I sighed deeply before opening my eyes and looking up at him. "Time to get up sleeping beauty"he said chuckling lightly before getting out of the bed his sweat pants hanging low on his waist exposing his perfect V line. My eyes slowly adjusted causing a smirk to play on my face. Just before he got to the door I got up from the bed quickly walking to him and stepping in front of the door.

"May I help you?" he asked "Yes" I said whilst folding my arms over my chest. "Proceed"he said looking down at me, "Pull up your pants Magic Mike" I said playfully tugging on his waist line. "Why? don't you like it?" he said opening his arms and walking towards me before grabbing me by my hips and pulling me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yes but I don't think everyone else in this house will appreciate it as much as I do"I said before smirking as I felt his hands rubbing my lower back. "Eh, Wesley and his wife have gotten used to it by now" he said rolling his eyes. "Well, you're forgetting you have guests sir"I said still looking up at him. "Oh Mercedes? Hm she'll get used to it too" he said before shrugging and letting me go turning to open the door.

"Boy, pull your damn pants up" I said sturnly before yanking them up his waist. "Geeez was it that serious"he said turning around to look at me "Serious enough to give you a wedgie? Yes" I said smiling before poking him in his chest. "You may go"I said folding my arms over my chest. He shook his head before chuckling "I was going to go wake up Mercedes but if you'd like to do it , while I call and make sure we're all set down at the airport you could do that"he said pulling my arms apart and pulling me into him.

"Wanna do that for me babygirl?" he questioned as he looked down at me that nickname causing me to blush. "Yea I'll do that for you Mr.Mccann" I smirked "That's my girl"he said before leaning down and puckering his lips. "Nope brush your teeth first"I said beginning to walk away before he pulled me back "you didn't mind that yesterday morning"he said. "And that was yesterday go brush your teeth yuck mouth"I said laughing to myself as I walked out. "ABUSE"he yelled after me causing me to laugh even harder.

I walked down to one of the millions of guest rooms to find Mercedes already up on her phone. "Goodmorning"I said as I walked in and sat down on the bed next to her. "Goodmorning to you too love bird" she said and let out a chuckle "What'd we do now to deserve the 'love bird' title" "Well for starters where'd you sleep last night"she questioned smirking as she sat up in the bed.

"I mean... Jason's bed of course where else would I have slept" "I mean maybe one of the billion guest rooms he has?"she said shrugging. "Why so I can hear his mouth all night trying to convince me to come stay with him. And how much more comfortable his bed is than any other bed in his huge mansion. Until he finally decides he's just gonna stay in the guest room with me"

"That's true...butttt did you guys do anything after I left to go to bed?" "Nope I told him I was tired too then he decided to carry me all the way upstairs bridal style" . "How extra I love it."she said clapping her hands together. "He's extra in general did you hear him this morning"I asked "Oh you mean shouting 'ABUSE' what'd you do to the poor man"she asked "Nothing...I just called him ' Yuck Mouth'"I said barely holding in a laugh.

"Aw stop being mean to your future husband"she shook her head.
"Woah future husband, see now you're extra"I said getting up from the bed.

"You know its true you're just in denial now but you shall see my young padawan" she laughed as she got up from the bed as well.