Chapter XI : James Joint

Tiana
I woke up with a smile on my face. Despite the fact that Mercedes little friend Vaani ruined my chance to kiss Jason it was an amazing date. I've never felt that flustered on a date in my life. This kid really wants to impress me and I honestly would never regret giving him a chance. Hm maybe if I'm lucky I'll see him today. Probably not he seems like a busy business man although that never stopped him from stopping by and being a creepy stalker before. I shrugged it off and got in the shower.

I got out of the shower doing my usual routine and walking out of my bedroom fully dressed but before I could head out for work Mercedes stood in front of me. "Ok Spill! First you come in here all happy last night and go straight to bed which for the record you never do and then you wake up this morning singing and stuff and come out of your room smiling what happened?" She asks excitedly.

"Well... Jason and I went on our first date" I said "OKAY DETAILS NOW!" she says practically screaming. "Well... I went to Central Park to meet up with my 'secret admirer' and of course I find out its Jason" I said "Well I could've told you that one. He told me " she laughed slightly. "Wait what he told you?"I asked folding my arms. "Yea do you honestly think if I didn't know who it was I'd let you leave the house ALONE to go meet your 'secret admirer' at Central Park at night?!" She said in disbelief. "So you freaking out on me last night was just a cover up?!" "Well Duh!" she said making a face at me.

"Oh... Anyways so he asked me to accompany him on the date and I said no at first to scare him and he was so nervous it was adorable so I had to mess with him a lil. And then he takes me on this ride in a carriage you know  that one they always have in Central Park that's why there's always horse poop everywhere" I laughed she nods obviously into the conversation. " so then he took me to this picnic which he cooked all the food for it was amazing and I found out he was a culinary chef and business minor and I also found out he plays piano and we talked about a lot more and then he decided to drop me off here." I continued on.

"And of course...just as he was going to kiss me Vaani comes out of the door and he suddenly backs off and looks nervous again. So it ruined the moment and I just said goodnight. Oh he said such sweet things on our date about how I remind him of a rose and how I make him feel it was so adorable oh and we held hands." I said "wait pause! Y'all almost kissed and you didn't tell me until now!" She said "I'm sorry I didn't think it was that big of deal cuz it didn't actually happen"I said

"it's still a big deal! "She exclaimed. "Okay calm down next time I'll rush and tell you right away if there is a next time..."I said "why wouldn't there be"she asks. "I dunno I'm just not sure if he'll try again, I mean yes he asked if he could take me out again but you know you never know if guys are serious about it you know last time we "had a date" we didn't talk for two weeks after" I said sighing to myself "Oh Please! girl that man would marry you if he could today, trust me there's going to be a second date. Especially if he said there will be". "Okay....but do you think I should be worried about Vaani... It just seems like she wants Jason and I'm nervous she's so pretty and she's tall and has a really nice body... What if he wants her more and drops me for her like it's not too late... He's not actually with me yet"I said growing more and more nervous by the second. "Oh shush girl from the sounds of it you have Jason wrapped around your finger I bet he doesn't even have eyes for any other woman. P.S if I do say so myself you've got wayyyy more going for you than she does" she says.

I sigh in relief "she just gave him a look and I don't know if I like her anymore. I mean she knows Jason and I are a thing yet last night it seemed as if she was trying to hit on him right in front of me " I said folding my arms. "I don't think she would do that Vaani's a sweetheart she's not one of those easy thots that'll flirt with your man in front of you then screw him in your house in your bed which she was just having a sleepover in the week before...she's not that type, what did she say anyways?"asked Mercedes.