Chapter XXII:Silence

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

The woman screamed once again for about the 100th time within an hour she had awoken and realized that all that happened wasn't a dream but indeed a real life nightmare.

I was sure that she was detained pretty well but when she awoke today she suddenly got the strength of a thousand men practically leaping out of her restraints. I just stared at her from across the room hoping that she would soon realize that not only was she in the middle of no where but she was also in a sound proof basement no matter how loud she screamed or how hard she kicked things no one would ever hear her.

Eventually she'd quieted down after a couple screams and just sobbed for thirty minutes or so. But I felt no remorse,nothing at all especially because I hadn't even touched the woman other than dragging her here. So she should be more than grateful. If she keeps that screaming up, I'll probably have to cut her voicebox out. You know not anything too much just something to show her that I mean business.

Frustrated with my current victims unnecessary screeching I decided to help her to sleep. I could tell she was restless her eyes were bloodshot red possibly also from crying and the bags under her eyes Darkened "I think it's time for you to go to sleep" I said as I unchained her from the table and lifted her up her body too weak to fight.

I walked her into the bedroom we always had set up. "Remember we always take good care of our guests" I heard my fathers voice say. I laid her down on to the bed and decided that I would hand cuff her to the bed in a comfortable enough position for her to sleep. I then turned on the tv in there to distract her and make it possible for her to go to sleep but if she wouldn't the alternative was drugs.

There was a small window in that room definitely too small for any person to fit through but large enough to let some light in.
I walked upstairs deciding that if she'd screamed one more time I was going to drug her. I had a camera in that room to monitor activity which I could do using my phone.

Realizing that Stacy had taken up all of my time last night into this morning I realized that I needed to contact Tiana. She had replied 
Curious as to what happened and why I hadn't contacted her in the last day and a half. I apologize sincerly and informed her that I just had a lot going on with work right now and that we would spend time together tomorrow because She has plans today already and I had something planned for her.

I promised her I would call her soon and we would talk because she seemed shaken up about something. I wasn't exactly sure if she had heard what I said because she hung up so quickly. I could bet that I knew exactly what shook her up and it was my little problem in my basement.

I stripped of my clothes for the first time in a day and took a shower washing all evidence off of Me and then changing and relaxing in my bed. I pulled up my security app watching as she tossed and turned. I wasn't sure if she was asleep or just trying to get comfortable but occasionally she would turn too suddenly and hurt her ankle or wrist.

I got bored with watching her and turned on the tv the news showing on my television immediately a title came across the screen "Breaking News: Local Starbucks Manager Abducted from work no new information released if you have any information please contact local police tip line 456-789-1011" I scoffed "the fact that they think that they'll ever find her again alive is quite hilarious" I switched the channel to a random channel before turning down the volume as I noticed I was receiving a phone call from Tiana..

"Hey babygirl? Everything okay?" Um.. yea could you..come get me?" "sure where are you?"

"The Police Station" "What! I'm On my way!"

Click.

-
-
-
-
-
A/N:
I'm soooooo sorry that it's taken me weeks upon months  to update but I've finally gotten all my stressful situations out of the way such as college aps school grades etc and I'm gonna be updating regularly I've noticed the book has gotten a ton more readers since I took a  break from writing and posting on social media but I plan to start back up with this and my imagines and possibly begin my new book Peligroso Amor I'm excited let me know what you thought of this chapter and if you have anymore suggestions or anything please comment or dm me either here or instagram.