Chapter XXXII: Unravel

Jason

Mercedes and Chandler continued to play around and weren't paying Tiana and I any mind. I thought this would be the best time to sneak away with her and not have to worry about my advances towards Tiana being blocked.

I knew Chandler would be able to keep Mercedes busy even if the chemistry wasn't there but I've noticed it definitely is. I like Mercedes as a person but she definitely gets in my way sometimes and I'm gonna get what I want on this trip no matter what.

Tiana was watching Mercedes and Chandler and smiling to herself probably just as happy her best friend was having a good time with someone who wasn't her or I. I took this opportunity to lift her chin turning it in my direction so her eyes were on mine.

She smiled at me in question before I leaned in kissing her deeply. I rubbed her back as we continued to kiss causing her stiff body to relax. She seems like she's always stressed or over thinking no matter what. I just want her to relax and be in this moment for once. I pulled away from the kiss moving a curl behind her ear before caressing her face. "Hey, what do you say we go try out that new hot tub" I asked a smirk growing on my face. "Hmm sounds good but no funny business" she warned.

"Why, of course not" I said wiggling my eyebrows as she began to walk towards the bungalow. My eyes automatically fixed on her beautiful body. "Hey-hey wanna slow down and wait for me" I said quickly catching up to her nonchalantly sliding my hand across her backside before resting my hand on her lower back.

She slightly gasped as I brushed up against her playfully hitting me in the chest. "Ouch"I said holding my heart while sticking my bottom lip out at her. "Stop being a big baby" she said reaching over and smooshing my cheeks together. "Hey hey enough of that" I said swatting her hand away which made her frown. "Fine" I said giving in allowing her to pinch my cheeks again as we continued to walk back to the bungalow.

"Alright alright that's enough" I said as we arrived at the bungalow and she finally let go of my cheeks. I took her hand before walking into the bungalow and going out to our deck where the hot tub was. I got into the hot tub before helping her in as well she went to sit on the other side of the hot tub but I pulled her into my lap. "Jasonnnn you heard what I said" she warned looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "Mm just for a second I said I missed my girl" I said wrapping my arms around her waist causing her to instinctively wrap hers around my neck.

"Two seconds that's all" she said looking down at me as she was straddling me. "Two seconds is all I need princess" I said rubbing her back before looking up and pecking her lips several times. She pouted when I pulled away causing me to smirk. "Oh does she want more?" I teased rubbing her lower back. "Just a little"she said sticking her bottom lip out. "You're lucky you've been good today" I said before kissing her with her bottom lip still out biting it slightly before I pulled away. She smirked in the kiss running her fingers through my hair.

She kissed me back just as passionately occasionally biting and sucking on my lips. I pulled away slightly taking a moment to breathe and admire her beautiful face. "Mm why'd you pull away"she asked. "I just wanted to look at my beautiful girlfriend" I said running my hands down her back and gripping her ass causing her to Yelp. "Who told you you're allowed to touch all of this now" she asked lifting her eyebrows at me. "I said so" I said before harshly slapping her ass. She slightly moaned and covered her mouth before giggling.

"What has gotten into you"she laughed. "I don't know but I know what's gonna get into you" I mumbled in her ear before kissing her neck. "Jason" she said quickly "yes baby" I said sweetly as I continued to kiss her neck. "I s-said no funny business" she said struggling to get off of me. I had found her weakness and she was melting in my arms. "I don't find anything funny about this...I want you" I whispered in her ear. "Stop it" she tried to giggle it off. "Do you really want me to?" My voice deepened as I continued to mumble in her ear. "Y-yes- Fuck I don't know" she said frustration prominent in her voice.