Chapter XXIX: Angel In Disguise

Tiana
"Dammit Jason" I cursed under my breath as his phone went to voice mail.
"It's late his office shouldn't even be open anymore what could he even be doing"I said as I took the envelope from Mercedes and decided to open it. There was a blood red letter inside with black ink that read,

"Angel in Disguise you thought... but you're sadly mistaken. He's purely the opposite, very close to Satan. Fallen Angel if anything but where did he fall from?Most definitely not heaven. Hell's where he resides, in a deep abyss hidden in the shadows for all eternity. Do you wish to join him? I pray, I pray that you'll stay away from him.
Oh how I wish I was smart enough to do the same... But who can I blame? His charm is beyond compare his darling looks and startling glare. But he's soft for you, an angry beast but a calm breeze for you. Get away please, Get away while you can. This is far from a man.
A monster, a psychotic being. That's the truth but his disguise is hard to see through. Never look in his eyes when he pleads for you, they deceive. Nothing he says is true. Denial is common during the first warning but I hope to hear from you... Soon.
-V"

Chills rushed down my spine as I finished the letter. I tried to shake the thoughts from my mind. What could this mean? Is this about Jason? Of course it is that's the only "He" in my life right now. I only wonder what was meant by all this 'Satan' and 'Monster' talk. If I wasn't suspicious before due to Jason's odd 'Disappearance' I sure am suspicious now.

"What was it"asked Mercedes. "N-nothing"I said breaking from my thoughts. I decided it was best to keep this to myself for now I didn't need Mercedes blowing my cover or becoming suspicious of Jason on this trip. Despite the unease I feel currently I just want to enjoy our vacation these matters can be handled post vacation.

Jason

Im happy she's finally out of my hair. I've instructed chandler to specifically wait to dispose of the body after we're out of town so the girls won't catch wind of it or grow suspicious. "Pleasure doing business with you"I said shaking his hand before opening the door for him. "Oh and you..... be good" I said placing my finger in the middle of her forehead and pushing it back slightly. She snarled at me and narrowed her eyes before he yanked her up from the ground.

I smirked a particularly sinister smirk and waved at her mockingly. You could tell she knew what was happening she knew me releasing her to another person meant her days were numbered... You could see it in her eyes.
But she's paying for all the mental torment she's caused my Tiana and other people.

Fuck. Speaking of Tiana I haven't talked to her all day. I rushed upstairs to find my phone knowing my phone was most likely blowing up. The second I entered my room my head began to pound again. I picked up my phone "oh god I'm in trouble" I said aloud when I saw how many missed calls and texts I had from her. I need an excuse I was busy my assistant had my phone and somehow lost it...no, that doesn't make sense. I don't know what to tell her. I'll just say I've been busy all day and haven't looked at my phone.

I clicked Tianas contact and called her. The phone rang and rang before eventually going to voice mail. I hope she's not angry with me oh I hope she's not angry. I shook my head and tried to call her again. This time she picked up.
"Hey" I said she took a minute to reply "hi"she said you could tell by the tone of her voice she wasn't so happy with me right now.

"I'm so sorry baby, I've been so busy today especially trying to finalize everything for the trip tomorrow and make sure all my meetings are arranged overseas. I'll be over there later babe unless you and Mercedes wanna stay here for the night you know I have the room and it'll make our trip easier in the morning" I said. I heard a sigh come from her lips but not a loud one I don't believe it was intentional.