Chapter Two

"Майка Съжалявам моля"(Mother I'm sorry please) Dalia cried as her mother paced around the room.

"Далия сте не ми се подчини, трябва да излезете веднага, преди баща ти се връща" (Dalia you have disobeyed me, you must leave at once before your father returns) her mother shouted.

"Моля за прошка майка"(I beg for forgiveness mother) Dalia asked holding her mothers hand.

"Вече е твърде късно" (It's too late ) her mother said pulling her hand away. "Остави сега, аз не знам какъв е вашият баща може да направи, когато се върне" (Leave now, I don't know what your father might do when he returns)

"Майка ами ако ме боли. трябва да напусна сте да се присъедините към.I умолявам те, не го прави" (Mother what if he hurts you. If I must leave you are to join me. I beg of you don't do this) Dalia cried.

"Отиди детето ми преди да е станало твърде късно, аз ще се оправя. Моля, проверете" (Go my child before it's too late, I will be fine. Please go) her mother said opening the cottage door. Dalia stepped towards it and looked back at her mother.

"Кажи, че магьосник, ако пресичат пътеките. ще съжалява за деня, в който ми причини това"(Tell that warlock, if we cross paths again. He will regret the day he did this to me) Dalia said fixing herself. Her mother nodded and Dalia left her old cottage home.

Dalia quickly awoke, her eyes shot open and she was breathing heavily as she sat up in bed. She placed her head in her hands and shook it lightly after taking a few deep breaths. Once she had steadied her breathing she took her head from her hands when suddenly in her peripheral she caught sight of a figure next to her in bed.

"Jesus Christ" she cursed, jumping out of her skin for a moment, breath once again heavy.

"Nope, just me" Damon smirked as he placed his hand under his head to prop himself up. "What are your plans for today?"

Letting out an exhale of frustration, she put on a fake smirk "Why do you care Damon?" she asked, pulling off the covers and standing up on the bed.

Quickly Damon grabbed her wrist to pull her back onto the bed, hovering over her. "Lets just say, you intrigue me" he smirked, leaning down towards her neck.

"And lets just say, you bore me" she said pushing him off her easily. She got off her bed and made her way over to the bedroom door "I'm going for a shower get out" she said pointing to the hallway.

Damon blurred from the bed over to her. "Wouldn't it be more fun, if you took it with me?" he asked, smirking deviously and raising his brows at her, teasing that they have a little fun together.

"Are you that desperate?" Dalia taunted, pouting her bottom lip as if she was feeling sorry for him. Damon's smirk fell from his lips and was replaced with a straight unimpressed look. "Did I make the big bad vampire angry?" she asked, the pout remaining on her lips.

"No, just pissed him off a bit" he smiled falsely.

Dalia mimicked his smile. "Even better" Damon huffed playfully, Dalia pushed him out into the hallway and locked her door behind him.

Once she was finished her shower she changed quickly and headed downstairs. Her eyes moved towards the living room where she saw Damon seated on the couch reading the newspaper. Arms swinging by her side she walked over to him.