Chapter Eleven

Dalia was sitting in her in the Mikaelson Mansion, she had stayed in her room since she woke up from her dream about Arlo. It was now 6 p.m no one had come to check on her, she didn't know if Klaus was back or if anyone had left the house. She wondered about the Salvatores and Tyler, she was even thinking about Elena if any of them cared she left or if they were happy about her being gone. She got off of her chair and walked to the door, she walked out to the landing and she crouched down. She tried to listen to see if anyone was down there.

"What are you doing?" a man asked.

She stood up and swung around seeing Elijah "Why is it we all meet on the staircase?" she smirked.

He shrugged "I happen to sneak up on you easily" 

"Is.. um your brother down there ?" she asked, she wasn't afraid of Elijah he was a better man than Klaus more sane.

"Dalia?" the thick British accent she knew all too well called out.

Elijah nodded "Does that answer your question?" he asked rhetorically, he grabbed her arm and started to walk down the stairs with her.

"I swear all of you are his minions" she said trying to pull herself from his grip.

"Ah there you are" Klaus smiled, holding his hand out as her and Elijah reached the end of the stairs.

Elijah let her arm go, she looked back at him then Klaus. She walked past him bumping into his shoulder on purpose, Klaus moved back his shoulder then stood by Elijah folding his arms.

"Seems she still hasn't taken to you brother" Elijah said looking at Klaus.

Klaus stayed watching Dalia walk into the living room "She doesn't need to take to me, I just need to take her blood" Klaus said then followed her into the living room.

Dalia walked into the living room and took a deep breath, she knew he wouldn't kill her now but still. She walked into the living room and stood there, Klaus walked in behind her he put his hand on her lower back.

"Don't touch me" she said standing forward, he chuckled and walked. Elijah came in and stood next to Dalia.

"He won't really hurt you, he needs you around" Elijah said.

"More hybrids, his precious hybrids. I know Elijah, I know" she sighed. 

"That and other reasons" Elijah shrugged, she looked at him arching an eyebrow.

"What?" she asked.

"Rebekah" Klaus called.

"I'm coming Nik" she yelled "I might be an Original but this is awkward" she said dragging in a body.

Dalia looked at her, Rebekah smirked and dropped the body.

"Watch out" Klaus huffed "He'll be awake in a while"

"I'm not your maid Nik" she said leaning on the wall.

"What's his name?" Dalia asked walking over to the body lying on the couch.

"Why do you c....

"Simone" Klaus interrupted Rebekah "I was going to change him with Elena's blood, but that took a turn for the worst"

Dalia moved a piece of his hair back, Klaus watched her and smiled.

Simone stirred and opened his eyes, he sat up and looked around "Elijah?" he asked, he obviously knew him.

Elijah nodded "Good to see you Simone"

Klaus walked over to Dalia and grabbed her hand pulling her to him.