Chapter Fifteen

Klaus had been walking around all night in the house, thinking of what he had done to Dalia. He sighed and finally plopped himself onto the couch, a few minutes passed and his eyelids became heavy as he slowly fell asleep. 

Dalia had been lying in her bed most of the night, staring out the window at the stars. After getting up out of her bed, she walked to her chair taking her silk robe tying it around the shorts and tank top she was wearing. Walking out of her room, she looked either side of the hall and closed her bedroom door behind her. She tip toed down the stairs, the cold marble staircase sending shivers up her spine. She shook it off and continued walking she reached the end of the staircase and walked into the living room. She stopped at the door seeing Niklaus asleep, she stepped into the living room and smiled seeing his peaceful sleeping face. She saw the blanket on the back on the couch next to him, she walked over and threw blanket over him so he'd be comfortable. She was about to walk away when she felt something pull her back. She looked and Niklaus was holding her hand, he had pulled her onto his lap.
"Съжалявам Далия" (I'm sorry Dalia) he said in a thick Bulgarian accent looking down as he played with her hand.

She sighed and looked down as well "Всичко е наред Klaus"(It's fine Klaus) she told him. 

A smile crept onto his lips as she spoke Bulgarian back to him, he looked up at her "Why are you still awake?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

She shrugged and moved off his lap sitting next to him "I couldn't sleep" she said looking at him boredly.

"And why is that ?" he asked now back to his British accent Dalia had come to like.

"Because I was mad at you and because I couldn't sleep knowing you were mad at me too" she huffed, deciding telling the truth wasn't that bad right now.

He placed his hand on her knee "Dalia I didn't mean what I said, I will not hurt you. I promise and tomorrow I will bring you out" he smiled.

She nodded "I'd like that" she said as she stood up.

"Where are you heading ?" he asked standing up aswell.

"To bed" she smirked "I do sleep Klaus, I'm a normal... scratch that I'm not normal"

He chuckled looking down "Goodnight Dalia" he grinned happily.

"Night Klaus" she smirked walking off and jogging up the stairs. She walked into her room a smile on her lips, she turned off her lights and hopped back into bed content.

"Well" a voice said making her jump, she flipped on her side and saw who it was.

"Kol, you ass" she huffed with a light chuckle.

He laughed "My apologies Dalia, I didn't mean to frighten you" he smirked sitting up.

"Sure you didn't" she said shaking her head amused.

"So you and my brother... you're okay ?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

She nodded "Yes Kol, you don't need to worry. We're friends again" 

He smiled "Good" he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"What was that for?" she smirked arching an eyebrow "Kol Mikaelson, are you starting to fall for me?" she teased.

He smirked "Of course I am Dalia, I've always loved you" he teased back.

She nudged him with her elbow playfully "I'll speak with you tomorrow" she told him before kissed his cheek in return.

"Now whos' falling for who?" Kol teased getting off her bed.

"Shut up" she smirked taking off her robe throwing it to the end of her bed "Make sure Klaus gets new clothes for tomorrow"