Chapter Seven

"Well, well what do we have here ?" a voice said. Damon and Dalia both looked to see who it was.

Damon's smirk fell and his eyebrow rose "Klaus?" he asked "What the hell are you doing here?"

"The better question is, who is on your lap?" he asked with a curious amused smirk as he pointed towards the doppelganger. Dalia knew exactly who this was, Katherine had told her all about Klaus. How she'd ran from him for five centuries what he wanted her for and how he was ruthless and evil.

"This is Dalia" Damon said with an exhale. He knew that Klaus plus doppelgangers were trouble, especially a human one. But there was no hiding who she was now. "Another doppelganger"

Klaus walked closer to the pair, hands clasped behind his back "I can hear a heartbeat" his British voice said softly.

Dalia gripped Damon's shoulders. "Ow" he said looking at her, but she glanced at him with a piss off look and he kept quiet. It was only right for her to be afraid of Klaus, most sane people were when you knew about him and the things he had done.

"How are you alive?" Klaus asked leaning towards her, her heartbeat increasing.

Swallowing the lump in her throat she managed to speak "Warlock" she said "Spellbound me centuries ago"

"Why didn't I know you existed?" he asked.

"K-" she started, but was interrupted before she could even get one word out.

"Damon, Jer said that..." a voice said coming down the stairs. Dalia knew straight away who it was. As Tyler came down the stairs he had a direct view of Klaus. He looked at him with knitted brows for a moment. "What's he doing here?" he asked impressed as he entered the living room.

"I came because I received a phone call, and I've seemed to stumble upon another 'human' doppelganger" he smirked standing up straight.

Dalia moved off Damon's lap "Did you call him?"

"I think you better leave" Tyler suggested, arms crossing over his chest.

"Nik, I can't wait in that car any longer" A British girl's accent rang out as she walked into the house. "Can we go now ?"

"Klaus was just leaving" Damon said standing up.

"I will leave when I want to Salvatore, you of all people do not tell me what to do" Klaus said intimidatingly with a light chuckle at the thought of him being pushed around, something that would never happen in another thousand years.

"Who called you?" Dalia asked needing an answer. Rebekah turned to look at her but Dalia kept her eyes on the male.

As Klaus advanced towards her, Tyler unbeknownst to himself took a step forward. "I'll admit I was surprised that she called me initially" Klaus nodded "We don't exactly have the best relationship"

"Who called you?" Dalia repeated his words being too vague. But Klaus simply chuckled and looked down for a moment.

"Nik" Rebekah said walking over to him "Elijah is waiting for us"

"If you're not going to answer her question just get out" Tyler pipped up. Klaus turned his attention to the hybrid, glaring at him.

With Klaus distracted Dalia looked at Rebekah and started to hurt her immensely causing Rebekah to press her hands against her head. "Nik" she groaned. Slowly she raised her gaze to Dalia before managing to blur to her, pushing her against the wall.

"Rebekah" Klaus said raising his voice.

Dalia continued to cause her pain, nose scrunching as she tried to increase the intensity. Rebekah snarled and moved her hand from Dalia's throat. Letting out an exhale Dalia ceased her magic. "I'll be in the car, hurry up" she told Klaus clearly annoyed before she blurred again. Dalia put her hand on her throat as she looked up she saw Tyler's eyes already on hers worryingly.