Chapter Seventeen

"Tyler ?" Dalia said, Stefan and Elena blurred down behind her. She looked over her shoulder and saw them and arched an eyebrow, Damon then walked inside standing next to Tyler.

"Dalia, we might not have much time, let's go" Elena said walking towards the door followed by Stefan.

"What are you guys doing here, where's Elijah ?" she asked looking back at the staircase.

"I snapped his neck" Stefan answered with a huff.

"Well done brother" Damon smirked smugly.

She looked at them all before her eyes landed on Tyler. He looked at her, his face stern and determined. He held out his hand for her to take. Though as he held out his hand, doubts ran through his mind. What if Klaus was telling the truth, what if she didn't care about him. What if she didn't return the feelings he had for her?

"What are you doing?" she asked shaking her head.

"Saving you" he said smiling slightly. There was a pause as they all exchanged looks.

"All my things are here...." she trailed off.

"That doesn't matter, all that matters is we keep you safe" Damon huffed walking away from the door, out of the house.

"Damon" Elena said walking after him, Stefan placed his hand on Tyler's shoulder.

"I'll be back, hurry" he whispered, Tyler nodded and Stefan walked off.

Tyler walked over to Dalia "You came to get me?" she asked looking at him. No one ever saved her, people usual were the ones to put her in danger.

"We were here before, we wrecked the house" he said.

"That's why...." she trailed off realising why Klaus was angry that night.

"He said if we came back, we'd leave in body bags" Tyler sighed "So please, let's go before he gets here"

She nodded and took his hand "Elijah's going to be pissed" she laughed.

Tyler chuckled and they both ran outside, Damon, Elena and Stefan smiled looking at them.

"Kids" Damon remarked opening the driver's door of the car getting in. Elena smiled looking at him before getting into the passenger's seat. Tyler and Dalia ran to the car getting in the backseat, followed by Stefan. Damon smirked looking at everyone before starting driving. Dalia leaned forward to the front seats.

"Where am I going to go ?" she asked.

Damon looked in the rearview mirror at Stefan and Tyler. "She can't stay at the boarding house, Klaus will go there first" Stefan sighed

"My house" They all looked at Tyler, he shrugged nonchalantly. "I have lots of room, she can stay there" he suggested.

Elena nodded "That's a good idea Tyler" she smiled.

"Sign the deed over to her," Damon said focusing on the road "Then they can't get in without her letting them"

"But what about you guys ?" she asked "Anyone can get in your house, Jeremy's there and all of you" she huffed.

"Well Dalia, you own two houses then" Stefan smirked playfully.

She laughed lightly and sat back in her seat, she turned her head looking out the window. She felt a hand on her leg, she traced the hand back and saw it was Tyler. She smiled lightly placing her hand on his, her thumb gliding over his hand gently. 

Klaus pulled up outside the mansion to the door was open. Immediately worry set it so he got out of the car and blurred inside, Kol and Rebekah got out and followed him quickly. "Dalia?" Klaus yelled "Dalia?"