Chapter Eighteen

Klaus and Kol reached the boarding house in no time. Klaus hadn't really bothered to obey the speeding limits. He knew if they got pulled over he would compel the officer, but thankfully he hadn't gotten stopped. Once he cut the engine he blurred out of the car and to the door but couldn't move any further. Kol raised an eyebrow and got out of the car, he leaned on the car door and folded his arms.

"What is it?" he asked confused as to why his brother hadn't broken the door down already.

Klaus looked at the door and reached his hands towards the door trying to push "I can't get in" he said in a calm confused tone "Someone owns it"

Kol chuckled lightly making his way to Klaus. "What's funny ?" Klaus asked looking over at Kol as he walked towards him.

"Dalia did it" he smirked, he walked up and knocked on the door.

"What are you doing ?" Klaus asked slightly annoyed.

"What else can we do Nik? We can't barge in, we can't skip in, we need to knock" Kol rolled his eyes, he moved away from the door leaning against the house so he wasn't in view. The door slowly opened revealing Elena, she looked Klaus up and down and huffed crossing her arms over her chest disapprovingly.

"Hi Klaus" she said boredly.

"Where is she?!" Klaus asked looking at her angrily, not wasting anytime.

"She's not here" she said going to close the door.

Kol moved off the wall, leaning his foot forward to the house as much as he could keeping the door open. Elena looked at the foot and her eyes rose landing on Kol."K-Kol ?" she stuttered.

He smirked looking at her "Hello Elena"

She opened the door again looking at him "How? I killed you, Jeremy and I killed you" she said confused.

He chuckled lightly tucking his hands in his pockets, Klaus looked at him smirking deviously "Dalia brought me back, you can't trust her. So do yourself a favour and hand her over to us" he lied "If not, we'll take her and come back to finish you and the others off. Your choice"

She looked at him cocking an eyebrow "You can't get it, you can't hurt us"

He looked at her devilishly "You have to leave the house sometime, just understand I have much hate for what you did to me. All that could go away if we get Dalia" Kol turned around and made his way to the car "Come on Nik, we have some tracking to do" he smirked.

Klaus looked at Elena as she watched Kol, seeing the fear in her eyes delighted him "Listen Ms.Gilbert I'd advise you to take my brothers offer, you know how crazy he can be" Klaus blurred to the car and started to drive "Where should we go?" he asked.

Kol rested his arm on the car door "Hotel?" he suggested "The house is too far away to watch them" he said his eyes traveling to the door watching Elena go inside.

Klaus nodded and pulled out his phone "First I have to make a call" he huffed "How I dislike calling this number"

He placed the phone to his ear after starting the car now steering with one hand "Katherina"

Kol looked at him sitting back in his seat "The older Petrova I hate" he rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Klaus?" she asked.

"I need you, Dalia's gone" 

"What do you mean ?" she asked confused.

"The Salvatores including Elena and Tyler took her, now she's somewhere in Mystic" he said pulling up to a hotel.