Chapter Ten

"Rise and shine" a voice said opening the curtains in Dalia's room.

Dalia groaned and opened her eyes, squinting due to the light "Rebekah" she huffed sitting up in the bed slightly and rubbing her eyes.

"Klaus wants you awake, I got your clothes they're in the wardrobe" she said going to leave the room.

"What about my jewellery ?" Dalia asked throwing the blanket off herself and stepping out of the bed.

Rebekah grinned smugly "Klaus has it"

"Does he control you or something?" Dalia muttered walking to her wardrobe and looking in it.

Rebekah glared at her but chose not to retort and instead just blurred away. Dalia laughed lightly "Винаги аз печеля" (I always win) she sing sang. After she gotten dressed she walked out of her room, and just as she left the threshold a voice spoke.

"Hi" said a man out of nowhere.

"God Elijah you frightened me" she huffed walking passed him to the stairs.

"Sorry for calling you Katerina last night" he apologised walking behind her.

"It's fine Elijah, just don't talk about her" Dalia said, hurrying her descent. She sighed and walked into the kitchen, she looked behind her but Elijah wasn't there anymore having not bothered to follow her. There was no one in the living room, so she made her way to the kitchen and sat on a stool at the island her head in her hands.

"What would you like?"

Dalia looked up from her hands to see Klaus at the other side of the island. "To go back to the boarding house" she smirked.

"I meant to eat Dalia" he rolled his eyes.

"You, Niklaus Mikaelson, are now a waiter and a chef?" she laughed "Now I've seen everything"

"I'm nice to you, yet you're being a difficult little girl" he mutter annoyed, moving away from the counter.

"Annoying, isn't it?" she said putting her head back in her hands.

"What's wrong with you ?" he asked filling her a glass of water.

"I was called Katerina by Elijah and woken up by Rebekah, so nothing" she said sarcastically.

Klaus put the glass on the counter in front of her before speaking again. "Unfortunately, yet fortunately you are human and need food, so Dalia what food do you want?" Klaus repeated.

She looked up "Aspirin"

Klaus smirked he reached into a drawer and threw her a packet. "I live with Rebekah I need them sometimes"

She smiled amused and took one sliding the packet back to him "Toast" she said as he put the packet away.

"Pardon?" he asked.

"That's what I'd like to eat, toast" she repeated "It's an easy thing for vampires to make and if you mess it up, it won't poison me" she teased taking the aspirin with her water.

"Rebekah" Klaus called out. In less than 10 seconds the blonde appeared in the kitchen, her hand on her hip.

"What now Nik?" she asked.

"Toast" he smirked and started to walk away.

"What?"

"For Dalia" he said gesturing to her. "Make toast" he nodded before spinning on his heels and leaving the room. Dalia snickered and got off her stool going to the living room

In the boarding house...

Hearing a knock at the front door Stefan made his way over to answer it, stepping aside to let Tyler enter. "Where is she?" he asked, Stefan gesture to the living room. Tyler walked in seeing Damon standing there.

The Unknown DoppelgangerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara