Chapter Twelve

"Excuse me ?" a British voice asked.

Dalia turned around seeing a man that she couldn't deny was simply handsome "Hello" she smiled in reply to his words.

"Katherine?" he asked raising an eyebrow unsure because of the way she'd greeted him.

She chuckled and shook her head "Dalia, Dalia Petrova" she said holding out her hand.

He smiled and took her hand placing a kiss on it "Kol Mikaelson"

Dalia's eyes widened as she quickly pulled her hand away "I know of your family" she said beginning to walk away. She didn't want Kol telling Klaus about her, she had to go.

She heard Kol chuckle which made her smile however much she didn't want to. Before she knew it he was walking beside her "Where have you heard of us then darling?"

"Please restrain from calling me darling" she said bluntly speeding up "Katerina told me about you and the rest and what Klaus wants"

"I'm not going to hurt you dar... Dalia" he assured her.

"I can't, won't and do not trust in you or any words that come out of your mouth" she sassed as she quickened her pace. Kol grabbed her arm turning her to face him, she looked down at her arm then up to him "Kol" she snarled warningly.

"You are not like Katherine" he said looking at her "Trust me, believe what I say" he said compelling her.

She rolled her eyes "You think I'm vervain free?" she asked pulling her hand away.

"Klaus wants Katherine not you, I won't tell him about you" he said looking at her seriously.

"And why wouldn't you?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"I've been watching you lately, you remind me of myself" he nodded.

She looked him up and down "You've been watching me ?" she asked.

"I lied about thinking you were Katerina, I thought you were for awhile but I figured it out" he shrugged "I can hear your heart and it's skipping beating darling" he smirked.

"In your dreams Mr.Mikaelson" she scoffed playfully.

"My dreams happen to be more exciting than this" he smiled, before winking hinting at what his words really meant.

She sighed "Okay Kol, I trust you but if you go against me... I won't hesitate to hurt you"

He put his hands up in defense playfully "Fully understood, love" 

Dalia smiled and shook her head as Kol held out his hand towards her. She looked to his hand then to him. "Shake" he nodded, she chuckled and shook his hand.

"Keep your promise Kol" she said sternly.

"As my brother would say forever and always" he smiled sweetly.

"Forever and always" she smiled.

Dalia smiled and opened her eyes, the day she met Kol that was her best dream so far. Unlike all the others ones that reminded her of a time she wished to forget but it simply wasn't as easy as that.

"Great times" a voice chimed from inside her room.

"Stalking me Kol?" she teased sitting up in bed to see he was by the window "How did you see what I was dreaming about?" she asked.

He blurred over to her sitting next to her on the edge of the bed "I took off your jewelry, it burned a little though. Klaus laced it with more vervain" he chuckled putting her necklace on.