Chapter 4 - Boracay, Philippines

Boracay Island, Aklan, Philippines

 Isa sa dinadayong tourist spot sa Pilipinas. Every year, different nationalities from all over the world would come here to enjoy the beauty of this Island and this year Sungmin is one of them. He came here alone, even his group mate didn't know that he will be gone half across the pacific ocean just to relax.

 “Whoa! This is it! Just only me! No cameras, manager and most especially paparazzi.”

 He’s exploring the place, taking his time, walking to no direction.  He just want to feel that his free since it’s been a while he experienced his freedom. So might as well enjoy it even for a few days only.  While his walking some of the girls literally turn their head towards his direction and throwing him some provocative smile. He only had one wish though throughout his vacation, that NO ONE would know that he is the member of the SUJU or else everything will turn into gray. He decided not to return their smile to avoid any possible communication. He just needed to blend in and move under the radar if he wants to enjoy his vacation. But somebody caught his attention - A lady walking in front of him. She looks sexy on her floral dress. She’s not that tall, though he cannot see her face he’s very sure that she’s beautiful. He stopped and watched her walking. She definitely don’t know where to go and she didn’t saw that there is a board few steps ahead of her. He wants to warn her but it’s too late she already bump into it.

 “Ouch! What the…” the lady said.

 Unconsciously he walks toward her.

Ruai POV

Ruai arrived at Boracay earlier than her parents.  She didn’t go to her cousin’s house instead she book herself to a hotel. She left her luggage and went outside.

 Naglakad-lakad muna sya at tinitingnan yung paligid. Bumili sya ng pantakip sa ulo at naghahaanap ng lugar na pweding kainan at tambayan. While walking she keeps on looking where she can eat ng biglang…

 “ouch! What the…?!”

 Nabungo ba sya sa puno ng niyog or sa pader? Bigla niyang tina-as yung tingin ng may marinig syang pagtawa. May isang board pla na nakatayo sa harap ng dadaanan niya. Masyado na ba akong gutom pra dumilim ng ganito yung paningin ko? Nakakahiya!

 “Sorry board, tao lng po.”sabay tapik sa haligi ng board. At lumakad na ulit ng biglang…

“Agashi…gwenchana?”

 Nagulat si Ruai at biglang napalingon sa nagsalita at sa paglingon nya tumama ulit yung noo nya sa board.

“anak ng tsunggo naman oh! Kung minamalas ka nga naman…” napapikit na lang na sabi nya.

Kasi naman ang sakit-sakit! Bumukol ata eh…

“Yeah, Mr. Whoever yo…..?”

 Oh my! Sheeeet! Ang gwapo…ang cute..ang gwapo nya.! Harujusko! Parang gusto ko tuloy himatayin sa nakita. Ay teka lang…wait..chakaman! Makatitigan nga ng maigi yung nilalang na nasa harapan ko.  Hmm…, sexy yung built ng katawan makikita naman sa white plain t-shirt na suot nya eh. Ang muscles…yum yum! Ang sarap tusok-tusukin. Ang mata nya, malaki pero singkit at kung makatitig wagas! Tagos sa laman! …pwedi pla yung ganun noh? Double eyelid ba sya kahit singkit? Ay, ako nga pla yung kaharap nya, bakit tinatanong ko pa kayo. adik noh?. Ang lips…nanang ko po! Ang sarap halikan. Siguro masarap sya maghalik..?! Nanuyu tuloy yung lalamunan ko, napalunok ako ng wla sa oras. Dyahe naman kasi bakit napatingin pa ako sa lips nya. Pero ang sarap tala….ga…