Chapter 19 - Dinner Date

Everyone is busy looking for SM when we heard Sungmin’s mobile…

“Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head

You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seem to understand

Now and forever I will be your man…”

Yeoboseyeo…?”

“Sungminah…this is Heechulssi…koktchongmah! SM is with us….”

‘Mwohhh….?! Yah! Hyung….Michoso…?! Why you haven’t told us…or even Sungjin. Where are you right now…?”

“Hahaha…don’t worry! Just enjoy today and leave SM with us. We are on our way to our dorm. Oh, by the way we arrange something for both of you. Donghae is on his way to pick you up. Bye…enjoy.”

“hello…hello…hyung…?”

“Sungminssi…who was that? Is SM ok..?”

“yup, don’t worry…SM is with the boys. They are on their way to our dorm. That was Heechul hyung. Sungjinahh…don’t worry, SM is ok…he is with Leeteuk hyung. I’m sorry a while ago…” Sungmin said to his younger brother.

“I’m sorry too, If I hadn’t left him there…”

“koktchongma…it’s not your fault, ok. Now, go back to the counter. I’m sorry I cannot help you today.”

Sungjin left while I was  so furious.

“Sungminssi…?! Are they crazy…? How could they do that…huh?” 

“I know…sometimes they could be mean and brutal. I’m sorry…” he said then he grab my hand and gather me into his arms, again I feel so secured in his arms. “I’m sorry…”

We are still in that position when Donghae’s head suddenly appeared in the door.

“hyung….?!”

“Oh…?”

“ayei…” Donghae’s eyes are dancing it seems that he’s enjoying this situation.

“what are you guys up to huh…?” I snap him.

“hmmm…! Hyeongseonim…? I’m sorry if we haven’t called you that we took SM out. So are you guys ready…?”

We just stared at him blankly and he seemed to understand it.

“aaahhh, so Heechul hyung didn’t tell you? We are going to….to…to…I think it’s a surprise…so c’mon, you two…it’s your night tonight.”

“Huh…?! Night…? ” we said in unison

“hahaha…yes, night…bam, nait in French and gabi in Filipino…right, hyeongeonim? don’t worry, you’ll going to enjoy this. So what are we waiting for…? C’mon…”

“Omo…! It’s 7:00 pm now…?! So where are we going…? Make sure that this will compensate for what happened earlier?” I didn’t noticed that time gone it so fast.

“I don’t know also…today I’m just a chauffeur for both of you…” he said while winking.

“You don’t know?  Is that possible fish? Aren’t you our chauffeur?” I teasingly asked him.

“Hyung…please, just asked Leetuek hyung…ok?”

“Ok…let’s go then…”

Sungmin grabs my hand as if it’s a natural thing for him to do it. As we reach the car park I’m stunned by Donghae’s car, he drove a black Mercedez Benz? Wow…this kid is something. Donghae glance at my side as if he knew my thought…