Chapter 17 - SUJU's Bond

SUJU POV

It is very unethical to do eavesdropping but when they heard a loud voice coming from the rooftop they all hurriedly walk up to see what is happening. Unintentionally they heard everything. Now, they were all silent as they walking out from Ruai’s house.

Sungmin walks like a zombie towards his car and Kyu cannot bear to look at him like that.

“Hyung…kinchana…? You want me to drive for you?”

“huh…?!”

“Give me the key, I’ll drive. Just tell me where we are going…?”

 Binigay naman nito ang susi at pumasok na sa sasakyan nito. Sumunod na rin si Kyu ng may maalala. Bumalik siya sa ibang myembro at kinausap si Leetuek.

 “Hyung, I may call you ok…be alert. We’ll go ahead.”

At bumalik na siya sa sasakyan ni Sungmin. Naabutan niyang umiiyak ang kaibigan. Hindi ito madaling paiyakin pero sa gabing ito nakita niya kung paano maging helpless  at umiyak ng todo. Nahahabag man siya pra sa dito wala naman siyang magawa para sa sitwasyon nito. Kung walang nangyari sana ng panahong mga yun, sana naiwasan ang ganitong sitwasyon.

“Kyu…can you drive to han river…?”

“To Han River then…” binigyan niya ito ng isang box na tissue at tinanggap naman nito.

 At tahimik na silang nag tatravel sa kalagitnaan ng gabi.

 While on the other hand…

 “Hyung…is it true that there is a travel ban for Ruai and SM?” tanong ni Eunhyuk kay Leeteuk.

 “aahhhmmm…yes.”

“Why…?!” sabay-sabay na sabi nilang lahat.

 “That’s the decision of the company after knowing everything. They even hired someone to investigate if the rumors are true and it seems that they already knew everything. That’s why they asked Attorney Hwa to process the travel ban for her and for SM and they even discovered that she’s about to go for a vacation this coming weekend in the Philippines.” Explain ni Leetuek sa lahat.

“And the only way to lift that is to change SM family name to LEE or Ruai and Sungmin will get married here.” Patuloy na explain ni Leetuek

“Really…?! How could Mr. President act so cruelly without even consulting Sungmin hyung…?” Ryewook

 “So, Sungminsshi doesn’t know about this…?” tanong ni Heechul

“Nope, I just accidentaly overheard it also from President this morning while I’m about to go to his office. I ask him and he confirmed it. They are going to inform him today but I don’t know what happened why up to now he doesn’t know.”

“Aren’t they too cruel for doing that…? Sungminsshi knew from the beginning that he can be a father to his son but how could our agency do this…?” Sabi ni KangIn.

 “I cannot blame hyeongseonim if she was too hysterical awhile ago…tsk..tsk…she suffered a lot already but still they did like that to her.”  Sabi naman ni Donghae

Matapos ang ilang minuto na pananahimik ng mga ito nagsalita si Leetuek.

“We need to do something to end this…I cannot bear watching Sungminsshi to suffer like that. They both victims of the time. I'd never saw him as helpless as today.” He said to other member.

“What are we going to do hyung…?” Tanong ni Eunhyuk

Then Leeteuk explained to them.

 “Ok” sabay sabay na sagot ng mga ito.