Chapter 9 - The Scandal

3 years after

Sungmin POV

Sungmin was just looking at some displayed hats when suddenly somewhere from his behind somebody pushed his legs. He looked down only to be surprise by what he saw. A little boy holding his right thigh, as if his trying to hide from someone. He bent down, only to caught his breath as he finally saw the face of the child. His eyes became big as he stared to the child face.

“Hi...I'm sorry, but can I hide here?” said by the child.

 Sungmin is really in shock as he keeps on staring the kid. He seemed to look on his ownself  25 years ago. From the eyes, the nose, m-shape-pouty lips. Who is this boy? He suddenly thought.

 “He..llo...a a jusshi...?” the boy wave his hand in front of my eyes.

 “Oh, Hi...what's your name?”

 “aaahhhmmm...SM.”

 “Hi SM, how are you…? I’m Sungminsshi…”

 “ I’m fine, thank you. Can I hide here, pl..please don't tell my tita that I'm here, Ok?”

 I just nod while I keep on looking at him. As he hides, actually his not hiding at all, his just standing at my back. While watching him, I have this urge to hug him. Funny isn’t it?

 “Ahmm...SM, are you korean?”

 “No”

“aaahhh...”

 “You know ….all of my friends and classmates don't believe me that I am Filipino. Aahhhmmm...Th..they keep on telling me th..that I am korean, but I am not. Aaahhhhmmm....My mommy is Filipino and she's a nurse, my lolo and lola are also Filipino.” he said while catching his breath after talking.

 “...and we… we…live in the Philippines. So I am Filipino!” he proudly said it again.

 He is so cute while talking. At his age he knows already his nationality even people around him trying to tell him otherwise. What a clever kid. Maybe his parents are really great to be able to raise this kid like him.

 “What about your daddy? Is he also a Filipino?”

“My daddy? I don’t know…I haven’t seen him. Mom told me that my dad is working in a very very far away place that’s why he can’t come home up to now. But Mommy promise me that my dad will come home and surprise me to celebrate my  birthday.”

“aahh, is that so? So,you need to be a good boy so your dad will be happy when he come home. Ok?”

 “Ok”

 “Where is your aunt? Will see if she’s is still looking for you. Maybe she will not buy you ice cream later if you’re going to hide here for long. Anyway, where is your mommy?”

 “She still have duty, but she said she will come to join us later. When she come Iwill ask her to buy the pink teddy bear I just saw awhile ago.”

 “A what?!”

  “Pink Teddy Bear.”

 Oh great! This is really great! Even the color we like, we’re the same. What is happening…? Who are you kid?

 I cuddled him into my arms but why it feels so right. And then I stand up just to be shocked by the cameras who’s onto us..

 As the camera flashes the little boy suddenly lift his tiny hand and make a peace sign and do some cute pose for the camera.

 “Aigoo…he loves the camera.”

 I don’t have any choice, So I just enjoy the moment with this little kid.

 “hana…dhul…seth…peace!”

 We both make peace sign and do cute pose for our fans.

 …and suddenly one lady asked,

 “Sungminssi, is he your child? He reaaly looks like you’re younger version. And now, you really look like a father and son.”