Chapter 21 - SUJU

10:00 a.m.

SUJU Dorm

Sungmin POV

I woke up earlier than the rest of the members. I decided to take a shower first before packing up my stuff for our rehearsal. I am too happy yesterday that I didn’t have a good sleep last night. Everything kept on reprising that I couldn’t help myself but to smile. I turned on the heater and started my routine.

“Hon, I will pick you up tomorrow after your work, ok? You’re until 12, right?” I said while hugging her to say my goodbye

She opened her mouth for a protest but I sealed it with a light kiss. I heard her groan to my satisfaction. Oh, how I love to tease her. It really fascinates me seeing her blush every time I will stare her longer than usual.

She didn’t utter a word but she nod for agreement. “Ok, I will be there before12, Cinderella must have a curfew hour.” I grinned then wink at her and give her another mind blowing kiss before turning my back on her to return to our waiting van.

“Bye…I’ll see you tomorrow, dream of me, hon…Saranghae…I love you…!” I shouted then our car move out.

“Eeeeiiii…chincha…. Sungminah…is that you?” startled Eunhyuk

“Jeongmal…!” the only word uttered by Kangin, Leetuek, Shindong and Donghae.

“Mwohh…?!” Wei…?” I smiled at them widely. “Hahaha...just wait each one of you to fall in love, by then…perhaps you will understand me.” Then I grab a turtle shape toy next to me and hug it tightly. I maybe look weird in front of them right now but what the heck I’m so happy.

“Yah! Dugondeyeo…?! Palli!!!” I heard someone’s banging the shower door.

“Arasso…” I saw half asleep Kyu standing beside the door. “Mhiane…” I didn’t notice I’ve been in the shower for that long.

Moments later everyone is ready.  We carried all our bags and move out from our dorm to SME for our rehearsal. On our way, some members were sleeping. Teukie Hyung whose sitting in the passenger side keep on browsing his phone. Donghae sitting next to me is now checking his twitter account then suddenly bend over to see Tuekie Hyung.

“Hyung, have you started your date with her?” he asked curiously.

“with her…? who?” uninterestingly said by TeukieHyung

“Ohh…chincha…?! With who…?” Siwon asked. Eunhyuk and Yesung opened their eyes as they heard our topic. Siwon was in china when Teukie hyung agreed to date Ros in exchange for some help. I must felt sorry for him but somehow I’m not. She might be someone who can help Teukie Hyung at this moment. He became peevish these fast few months.

“Eiii…! you know very well who I’m talking about. Can I tag along with you one time? Please…?”

“Yah! Michoso…! It’s a date, Donghaeyah…D.A.T.E.!!!” Eunhyuk snapped stressing out every letter of it. 

“Arrah! But you know, maybe hyung will chicken out so I can act my aegyo with them to lighten up their mood, and of course I know hyung will buy so many delicious food.” He exclaimed.

“Aissshhh..chincha!” Eunhyuk said. Then we burst out laughing. Donghae is no wonder Teukie hyung’s baby brother.

“Aahhh…good you remind me Donghaeyah…Ok, and for the whole month each in every one of you will come with me except Sungminah. I’m not going to suffer alone with that dragon lady.” Teukie hyung said while grinning. “I’ll make a schedule for all of us, so for the first night Donghae will come with me.”