Chapter 24 - Finale (Part 1)

Tokyo Dome,

Tokyo, Japan

Ros POV

What else…? Hmmm…? Did I forget something? Whew! It’s quite hard to arrange an event. Geez, if I don’t love these two never on earth can Sungmin boss me around. Tsk!

Five days prior to the concert day Sungmin called. He needed my help. The next day along with the Staff of SME we took the first flight to Tokyo. The driver dropped me off at the hotel where the Super Junior will be staying for their Super Show while the rest of the staff headed off to Tokyo Dome. I will be meeting Naomi, a Japanese Stylist. After brief introduction we went down to the business. We wrapped up earlier than I expected which is advantage for my next appointment.

At two in the afternoon, I am ready to die! Aiiissshhh…chincha! I called Leetuek, I can’t do it!

“Yeoboseyeo…?”

“Op…pa…?!”

“Wae…? Is there any problem?!”

YES! ahhmmm…I can’t do it! Is there someone else who can do it instead?”

“Yah?! Waegorie…?! What happened to your over flowing confidence, huh? C’mon…I know you can pull it off!”

“What If I can’t?”

“You can, I know! Trust me! Hmmm…later, if your done give me a call I’ll pick you up on the airport. Arrasso…?”

“Jeongmalyeo…?! Whoa…Arrasso! That’s a promise…?!” I got excited!

“Oh! Got to go, we’re not done yet with the rehearsal. Bye…take care.” I was left in awe. Was it really Leetuekssi?!

I met the three representative of ELF-Japan, we dine, had a chitchat and finally concluded the negotiation. Unfortunately I need to use three members of Super Junior for me to get their cooperation. The members might kill me after they will find it out but the heck, the important is I made them say yes. I will let Leetuekssi deals with his members, anyway he suggested it first.

After all those troubles and stressed I’ve been through, finally it’s the day…!

…the Super Show of Super Junior and the Super Special Stage!!!

So, stay tuned….!

Everyone on the backstage is so busy that I couldn’t even hold any member at this moment. I am sure they are nervous and so am I… so am I!

I called Naomi if they are on their way to the dome and luckily she said they can manage to arrive before the boys will go up on stage, but she said something that troubled me.

The Ring!

I frantically run to the dressing room and without hesitation I just turned the knob on!