Chapter 10 - We Meet Again

After she finished her shift Ruai went directly to mall where she meets her son and her friend. She’s been working at Ahn Sei Hospital for almost a year now. Despite of what happened to her few years ago she finally found herself again, better, stronger and ready to face whatever the world may have for her. She owes a lot of her courage from her family who never left her side despite of what she did to them and to her friends standing her side when she needed to whine from heartache. She did finish her 2-month vacation then she went back to Middle East to process all her papers for resignation. She just stayed in the Philippines and helped her parents in their business until she delivered a healthy bouncing baby boy nine months after what happened to her in that Island. She never regretted what she did for she has a son that she can be proud of. The only thing she regretted was she did it with a wrong man.

A year after she decided to learn the in and out of their business for the sake of her parents, it is the only thing she can do after all the disgrace she brought to her family. She was already well accustomed with the business world but from time to time she longed the ambience of the hospital so she told her parents that she wants to practice again her profession. Her parents understand her desire to work again so they didn’t go against her decision.

After one year of working again, one day she received a call from her friend who’s currently residing at Seoul. More than two years that they don’t have any contact from each other so she was surprised to know that she is now in Korea. She really wondered what happened to her why she end up there. The last time she knew was she didn’t go back to Middle East and chose to live again in the Philippines. When they were in Middle East they planned that one day they’re going to visit the S. Korea and it’s all because of the Kpop. Those were days that literally they’re going to spend almost  2-3 months of their salary just to make sure that they can attend the concert of their favorite group. Even they are half across the globe if those group have their world tour no hesitation will cross their mind, they’re going to fly back home just to attend the concert. Crazy isn’t it…but that’s the life of a fangirl, crazy it may sound to those who can’t understand but to us, just a mere glance of them makes our day complete, and attending their concerts are more fulfilling than anything in this world. Thinking the past brought a smile to her face.

While reminiscing the past she heard her phone rang, oh did I mention that Ruai is really a fan of the FT Island and the Super Junior? She actually love Jonghun first then her feelings transferred to the “pink guy”. Unfortunately due to some circumstances in the past she decided to forget the “pink guy” but still she loves the Super Junior. She was crazy to them even before and gladly up to now. 

“Kimi to futari

Ikite ikeba

Eien made mo tadoritsukeru

Kono sekai de (mitsuketa)

Tada hitori no kimi no koto o

Uketome (tai nda)

You are my life

Kakegae ga nai to iu

Sono kotoba no imi o

(Hajimeteshitta)

Oshiete kureta

I love you smile

Kotaete iku tame ni mo

(Sō naniyori mo)

Darenimo makenaito

Iwa reru kurai tsuyoku aishitai”

 “Hello…Ros, where are you? I’m at the entrance now…”

“Ruai…I’m sorry but… I lost SM…I’m sorry…”

“What…? How come…? Wait, where exactly are you? ”