FIN

Ruai POV

One of the Super Show staff accompanied me to my chair, where my son and the family members of Super Junior were seated. I noticed some fans who are seated at the back were talking to SM while Sungjin is on his side watching him.

“Oh, you came, did you see them…?” Asked by Sungmin mom when I seated on her right side.

“Yup. They are ready to start Ommeonim.” I glanced to SM. He is seated at my far left side, two-chair away from me. “Baby….? Be careful…” I said when I saw him trying to stand on his chair while Sungjin holding him up.

“Ommeonim, chakaman…?” I walked to get the toy a fan trying to give.

“Gomawo…what’s your name?” She’s cute, not so tall, have a curly shoulder level hair with a rounded face.

“Unnie…you look gorgeous! My name is Mi-Hyun!” a girl exclaimed

“Gomawo…Mi-Hyun ssi…?” I extended my hand for a handshake which she gladly took it.

“You’re welcome Unnie. Ahhhmmm…can I take a picture with you, please…?” she said with a wide smile

“Ha…? O…k…!” she suddenly posed and made a V sign and viola the selca is done.

“Unnie, Gomawo…!” I just nod. I’m about to return at my seat when I heard an uproar. I looked around eager to know what it’s all about just to stunned to see my face being shown on the big screen. So the reason was because they saw my face…? I managed to smile and utter a word “anyeong” then I just wink on the camera. Some fans laugh then I walked back to my seat again.

“You’re a charmer!” exclaimed by Hyukjae’s mom whose sitting beside me at my right side. I just smiled.

Five minutes later, all lights were off and the Sapphire Blue color radiantly covers the whole Dome. The fans started to scream for excitement when the introductory video started to roll. As we excitedly watch the video SM suddenly run to me but her grandmother caught and cuddled him on her lap. SM and the rest of us started to feel the excitement that surrounded us.

When Sungmin part was played, SM giggled and shouted, “Appa…!” Daddy…!” It brought tears to my eyes as I heard him cheering for his dad. Oh, how I longed for this moment to come. I suddenly wish that my parents were here so they could see how happy he is.

… and so the show started.

The group opened the show with a bang as they started to perform their MR. Simple song which is one of their biggest hits. The fans never ceased to scream and sing as the boys performed their breathtaking dance moves on stage. We couldn’t get enough of their performances but I’m becoming uneasy when they started to perform the Super Girl. As the song started to play the camera were on us and suddenly out of nowhere dancers came out with long-stemmed red roses on their hands. They gave those roses to the mother of Super Junior but surprisingly somebody came to me and gave me two long-stemmed pink and cream tulips. I giggled as I received the flowers and I can’t hide a wide smile. It is my favorite flower and only few had known it. I smelled it as I watched them performing the number. When Sungmin glanced on our side, I mouthed the word “gomawo” but the camera caught us and it brought a loud scream from the fans.