Chapter 22 -----

SUNGMIN POV

“Hyung, I’ll go ahead…I’m not sure if I will sleep tonight in our dorm. Oh, please don’t mention anything to Ruai, ok? I don’t want her to worry over this. Anyway, they will watch our Japan Concerts.” I said to Leetuek hyung when we’re about to go out from SM Building

“Aahhh…ok. Will they come? aahhhhmmm… Sungminah…? Can you tell her I’m sorry….for…for…you know the “travel ban”. Teukie hyung hesistantly said.

“Hahaha…I’m sorry but I can’t relay that to her. I think it will be better if you will personally tell her and I’m warning you…. Hehehe… brace yourself just in case.  I’ll go ahead then, she must be waiting for me. Just say my goodbye to Heechul Hyung. I think he’s dropping by at SNSD Practice room. Bye…see you tomorrow.”

I arrived at the hospital 10 minutes before 12 midnight. I approached the receptionist for the way but she just keep on staring me.

“Excuse me…? Miss…? Miss…?” I snapped my fingers in front of her.

“Dei?! Aaahhhmmm….sir, I’m sorry…but are you…are you..perhaps… Lee Sungmin of Super Junior?”

“Hahaha…why, do I look like him? What do you think?” I smiled and wink at her. Then I heard a sarcastic voice.

“Oh, so you really came?!” I turned to her way and boom! She’s throwing me daggers stare. Despite her glares, I smiled sweetly and walked towards her. She’s just wearing an all-white scrub suit and white rubber shoes but nevertheless she still look vibrant. My heart started to pound as I approached her.

“Hi Hon…I miss you!” I don’t understand why I’m always like this everytime I’m with her. Geez, I’m such a teenager who’s going to his first date. I grab her waist and gave her a peek on her lips. “Tired…?” I get her bag and her peach trench coat and held her hands. “Let’s go…?”

She didn’t say anything, but she didn’t protest either when I held her hand.  When we reached the exit I ask her to stop.  I stand infront of her and I put her coat onto her shoulder. I felt her gazed so I smiled and look at her intently.

“Hon….?

“Hmmm…?”

“Do you want to kiss me?” I teased her.

“Mwohhh…?! Yah! Michoso…?!” She frantically removed my hand and walk out from me. “ Hahaha…C’mon, I’m just kidding.” I ran towards her to keep her pace.

“Where is your car?!” she snapped.

“aahhhmmm…to your right, the white Honda Civic.” She’s about to walk but I grab her hand.

“Cha…chakaman… please, hon...I’m just kidding. Ok, I will not do it again. Please…just look at me.” I pleaded cutely.

“Geumanhae! Can we go now…? I’m so tired.” She looked at me finally, only then I realized that she is really look exhausted. Damn! I’m such a bad ass! I lead her towards the car. I opened the door and she just slid in silently. I hurriedly walk to the driver’s seat and started the engine.

We are almost in their home but we never had a conversation. I took a glanced of her but her eyes were close. I cursed myself over and over again for not being so keenly.

“Sungminah…?”

“Hmmm…?” I smiled and listened to her.

“I’m sorry, for the way I acted. It’s just that I had a rough day and…and…and…”

“… and what?”

“nothing”

“Eeiii…what is it and…?” I tried to encourage her. I reached her hand and squeeze it lightly. I can she her at the corner of my eyes as she opened her eyes and stared at me.