Chapter 11 - SUJU

8:00 am

SUJU'S Dorm

Leeteuk woke up earlier than other members. He opened the television and walk to the door to get the daily newspaper being delivered to them.

“FATHER AND SON BONDING – SUNGMIN OF SUPER JUNIOR”

“*WTF*….! He was stunned of the front page. He ran back inside…

“Ok now, for our entertainment news…aigoo! I think so many fans now are crying because of this. So, let’s heart it out.!” Leeteuk heard as the host talked and his heart beats faster as if he came from a marathon.

“anyah..anyah…! this can’t be!” he thought while moving his head in disbelief.

“Sungminsshi of the famous group Super Junior was spotted yesterday in one of the mall here at Seoul together with his son. Some of the fans managed to get some photos of the two while talking and they even made a cute posed while Sungminsshi cuddled his little boy. Now, here are some of  the photos…”

“Aigoo..! Is this really true…? Why all of a sudden a child came up? Where is the mother?”

“Perhaps all of you have already forgotten but way back in 2010 Sungminsshi was spotted having a vacation in the Philippines and he was caught by some of the fans together with one lady having a garden dinner. But eventually the news had gone. So, in the next few days…maybe we will know the truth behind all these. As of this moment we are trying to call their manager but it seems that their manager is currently out of the country.”

“Or maybe this is just a show…what do you think..?”

Leetuek dumbfounded as he stared at the television flashing some photos of Sungmin. He unconciously walked towards the room of Heechul, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kangin and Ryewook.

“Guys…Guys…Guys! Get up…! Everyone get up! We are in BIG trouble…!” he called them while banging their door.

They were half awake as they open their door.  Heechul’s eyes were still close as he go out from his room, Eunhyuk hair and dress were messy and his still yawning as he came out while Donghae is still hugging a pillow as he walk out.

“Hyung…weidie..?” Donghae asked.

Leeteuk tap Heechul’s face as he showed the newspaper to him showing Sungmin’s face cuddling a kid while pouting their lips.

Heechuls grab the paper and stared, after few seconds he read it aloud.

After he finished reading he just stared at the paper and keep on blinking. Eunhyuk seemed that he cannot close his mouth in disbelief and he snatch the paper from Heechul. Donghae suddenly walk to the kitchen, as he came back he brought a jar of water and give them one glass of each. They all drunk together bottoms up.! Now they were totally awake…!

“Jeongmalyeo…?! Wooohh…! Deabak…! How Sungmisshi do it…?” innocently asked by Donghae.

 They suddenly ran to Sungmin’s room.

“Sungminsshi…Kyuhyunsshi…open up…?!”

Kyuhyun half asleep walk to the door and open it.

“yeah, hyung…weidie…? It’s too early…” he said while rubbing his close eyes and went back again to his bed while the other guys frantically passing through the door. They went directly to Sungmin whose sleeping soundly.

“Hyung…maybe it’s not true. Look at him his sleeping nicely. Oh, his even smiling oh…” Eunhyuk said.

They didn’t know that he already heard them and just pretended to be asleep. He don’t have the energy yet to answer all of their questions. Knowing them…they will not stop until they were all satisfied. Facing them is worst than having a cross interrogation by a police. And he still have a hangover from last night. After Ruai left him yesterday, he felt happy but eventually that happiness fade so he called Heechul to met him up at the bar. Before he left he talked to his parents and told them the truth. Luckily his parents don't have any violent reaction instead they want to meet and know their grandchild. As for Ruai, they understand her if she will refused to meet them , but her mother keep on insisting to give her Ruai's number. Heenim and him stayed at the bar until 4 a.m.

“yeah, Sungminsshi…wake up! Is this true..? You’re in the front page man! Even on television you’re all over.”

Now he realized they will not stop indeed! So he opened his one eye and smiled them sweetly.

“Good morning…Hyung, koktchongma huh. It seems that we already have a new leader for the 2nd generation of Super Junior. Hehehe…yes, that’s true he is my kid. Isn’t he adorable? His cute like me…and he really looks like me. Now, please…let me sleep first. Later I will explain everything. Ok…? Shooo…guys! Anyeong…” he waved his hand to them  and buried again his head onto the pillow.

They were all stunned!

As they were drowned on their thought…

“Kring…kring..kring…” somebody is calling on the landline.

As if on cue, everyone turned their head towards the door but no one moved.

“eerrmmm…who will answer the phone..?” heechul asked.

Eunhyuk pretended not to hear it…

Donghae pretented that he have a phone call but they didn’t hear that his phone rang.

Kyuhyun suddenly went outside to answer the phone. They were surprised because they thought his still sleeping.

“Anyeonghaseyo…?”

“This is from MBC news, anyeongheseyo…we would like to confirm if…”

“aaahh..mianheyo..wrong number.” And he put down the phone. His about to leave when suddenly it rang again.

‘‘anyeonghaesayo…? Kamdungnim…?”

As they heard that their manager the one calling they hurriedly went outside.

“hyung..hyung…?! please answer the phone…” kyuhyun whispered while begging to Leetuek to answer the phone.

“kamdungnim…? How are you?” Leeteuk and their manager  talked and as expected his asking about Sungmin.

He put down the phone and sat on the couch while everyone were already settled on their favorite spot on their sitting room. Few seconds after Heechul’s phone ring…

He answered it. A call from MBC news again asking about the Sungmin’s scandal.

“This is nightmare…!” he said after he finished talking.

“hyung..ottokaji  oh..?” Eunhyuk asked Leetuek.

“We are doomed…!” Donghae said while biting his finger nail.

Few seconds later another call coming through Heechul’s phone…

“Yeah, weidie…?!” he shouted to his phone

And Eunhyuk phone rang…

Then Donghae…

Then Kyuhyun…

Then Leetuek phone…

All of them stared at their phone in horror as it keeps ringing!

“Lee Sungmin….?!!!!” As they called him they took out all the batteries in each of their phone and put it all in the table.