First Act, The gaze into the sun

"Wake up, (name)." Someone said, gently pulling the covers away from me.

"Go away, Aizen. Let me sleep." I muttered, trying to grab the sheets with my eyes closed.

"There's a meeting today. My lieutenant visited her grandmother, and I need to have an adjutant with me." He said.

I kicked away the covers. "Fine, Aizen. But it will cost you (insert your Japanese cuisine here!)."

He chuckled. "We'll talk about that later." Then he extended his hand towards me.

I pushed his hand away. "I don't need your help."

He smiled. "Come on, then. We wouldn't want to be late."

-timeskip-

When we reached the First Division, Aizen called out, "This is Captain Sosuke Aizen of the Fifth Division. Please open the door."

When we entered the meeting room, Ichimaru-taichou instantly greeted us. "Why hello there, (name) and Aizen-taichou. Where's Momo?"

"She excused herself because she needed to go to Rukongai and visit her grandmother." He said.

With that, we continued walking. But as I passed by Gin, his gaze followed me and his grin grew wider.

"Creep." I muttered, jogging after Aizen.

"Yare yare. Ya don't have ta be mean, (name)! I was just looking at ya!" He said.

"You seem to have a really strong dislike for Gin. Why so?" Aizen asked.

"He looks extremely creepy. Does he even have eyes? One time, he promised that he was going to buy me (insert Japanese cuisine here), but then he just gave me a bunch of dried persimmon." I said.

He chuckled then faced me. He put a hand on my cheek and started to caress it. "Don't worry, (name). I'll buy you some of that after the meeting."

You smiled a little. "Thanks...Aizen."

"You're welcome."

After all of the captains have arrived, Yamamoto-sou-taichou thumped his cane on the floor.

"Captains and adjutants of the Gotei 13! I have summoned you to talk about the Shinigami Rukia Kuchiki, who has stayed too long in the World of the living. This is a grave crime...and I have ordered Byakuya Kuchiki and Renji Abarai to capture her and bring her back here."

"What's so problematic about the world of the living anyway? It's just a bunch of humans with very little reiatsu." I muttered.

"Well, it is not allowed to stay there for more than two months." Aizen said.

"All you can see there is human-y stuff! What could possibly go wrong?"

After a while of silence, I tugged at Aizen's sleeve. "And why do you have abnormally sharp hearing?"

"That's an interesting question, but can you please be quiet for now? The Head Captain is not finished talking yet." He said.

"Please be quiet for now~" I said, repeating what he had said with annoyance.

"Pfffffft-" Kyoraku-taichou uttered, trying not to laugh.

"Rukia Kuchiki also committed the crime of...passing her Shinigami powers to a human." The Head Captain said.

"Well, that's bad. What if the human runs around hurting helpless humans? Even worse...they might use their zanpakuto to cut their food!" I said.