Eighteenth Act, Sweet to salty to sour to bitter

(A/N: This Aizen's on fiyahhhhh XD And sorry for posting a bit late)

The next day, I woke up to see the dreary walls of my 'fancy' cell. Okay, so was all of that...JUST A FREAKING DREAM?!

I sat up from the couch and let out an annoyed sigh. Of course that wasn't a dream. If it were one, he wouldn't have been able to kiss me. It would've ended on the millisecond that his lips made contact.

I was kinda sad that my time with him had to end too. He was in a pretty nice mood to have some warm tea and snuggle in with me when I shared a portion of the blanket with him.

"Should I go ask him if he can have some time with me?" I thought, standing up and reaching for the door,

When it swung open and revealed Ulquiorra's expressionless face. Needless to say, he gave me quite a scare.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! You creep, you should've knocked on the door first!!!" I yelled, trying to regain my composure. "Okay, what is it that you want?!"

"Aizen-sama has requested me to bring you something to eat." He said, then a cart with chicken katsu and some warm tea came in.

I sweatdropped. I've been noticing lately...all my meals were composed of my favorite food and a warm drink. I don't want to admit it, but I'm kinda starting to get sick of chicken katsu.

But I guess Aizen wouldn't take it lightly if I didn't eat, so I took the chopsticks. "Itadakimasu!!!"

I dug in and glomped down some tea at the same time. I felt eyes on me and I glanced up. Ulquiorra was still there, watching me eat. That's just plain weird.

"Can you pleash go avaysh?" I said, my mouth full.

"I have to wait for you to finish so I can take the dishes back to the kitchen." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Aizen and his weirdo orders."

I noticed a small bag of things that was sitting on the sofa. Wait, that's my bag of stuff I found in the human world! Oh yeah...I forgot that I always carried it. I must've taken it off somewhere.

After I finished eating, I placed everything back on the cart and Ulquiorra wheeled it away. I opened the bag in a rush and saw all of the randomly cool stuff inside.

One thing in particular. A sachet that said, 'Powdered chocolate drink'. "Ooh, chocolate...I wonder how this works." I muttered.

The instructions said to boil some warm water, put it and the powder in a mug, then I have to stir. Sounds pretty easy.

I heard a knock on my door and I saw Gin's smiling face. Okay, this time I really let out a scream.

"Oh, sorry about that. Just wanted ta check on ya and tell ya that Aizen wants ya ta make him some tea." He said, shutting the door behind him. "What's that?"

"Something better than tea." I said. "Take me to the kitchen, Gin!!! Pleaseeeeee?"

"Yare yare, how can I resist such a good friend of mine? Sure, I'll take ya." He said, opening the door and walking out.

Okay...dreary white walls, occasional arrancar passing by, some doors...and finally, the kitchen.

It was simple, and had everything you need for cooking. I poured some water in a kettle and started to boil it. "Can I see how this 'better than tea' drink is made?" Gin asked.

He looked absolutely adorable this way, being curious about something. I nodded and took out two mugs. He took care of the kettle.

It started to whistle. "Gin, turn off the stove and pour some water into these mugs after I put in the mix."