Twenty-Fourth Act, The fox and the sun

(A/N: A bunch of Gin! Well...last night I was listening to his character song, then I suddenly felt a twinge in my heart and memories flooded back in my brain. Never realized I missed him so much T^T now go read!)

For a while I leaned against Gin's body, occasionally nodding off and suddenly jolting awake.

"Dontcha want ta rest?" He asked.

"No way I'm falling asleep on you. That's embarrassing, and it already happened with Aizen too." I said.

An idea popped in my head, which made me grin. I turned so I can face him. "Gin, you won't mind, would you?"

"What are ya gonna do anyway-"

I started tickling his stomach with both of my hands. He burst out laughing, squirming in his seat and trying to pry me off, but to no avail.

"Hahahahahaha!! Stop, really!! (Name), please!! I'm ticklish there!!" He yelled, letting out peal after peal of laughter.

"Nuh uh!!!" I said, continuing to tickle him.

Unfortunately, he knew a way to stop me. He reached for my neck and started tickling me there too, enduring the jitters that came from my own.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop!!! Alright, alright, you win!!! Ahahahaha!!"

It was a simple exchange of tickles, until it turned into an all-out tickle war. We toppled over each other, trying to kill each other with our fingers.

I was about to tickle Gin's neck when he attacked my side. "Attack, my tickle beams!!! Attack!!!"

"Oh, no you don't!!!" I yelled, striking his stomach.

As if the sofa wasn't enough for us, we fell on the floor, laughing like we escaped the maggot's nest.

We practically explored the entire room by simply toppling over each other and exchanging deadly tickles.

After that, we flopped down on the floor, our laughter slowly dying down. I forgot about everything momentarily, only bubbly happiness swirling in my head.

"What in the freaking world just happened?!" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"I dunno!!!" Gin said, still laughing although nothing's funny anymore.

We turned and we faced each other, our eyes accidentally locking with each other. My entire face turned red, and a little blush spread across Gin's cheeks.

I sat up, covering my face with my hands. "Gin, you creep....I can't believe you learned new tricks!!"

He sat up too, chuckling in the process. "What are ya talkin about? Ya started it."

Ugh. He got me again. Not that I'm gonna let him slide!!! "Oh? But right now...you started it!!!"

I was to attack him with another barrage of tickles when the door opened. "Gin, have you seen-"

Aizen went into complete silence mode, staring at the both of us. I was in a really, really bad position. I looked like I was about to smother Gin with kisses.

He looks calm, yes, but there was a little anger swirling in his eyes. Or murder. "Am I disturbing something?"

Okay, his tone was enough to make me scream like a little girl and hide in a box. "Aizen, it's not-"